Into the void

I speak in metaphors, it's all I know. So my dear friend, here it is. Me poured all over these pages, as the many writers before me have done. Building these walls to keep me safe, this web to trap all the bad, only to get trapped myself. Lost and hopeless I wander about, and in my daze I've lost myself. Numb and blind I am cursed to wander. In search of what? I don't know. But, always searching. I don't know who I am anymore. The inside rotted away and the outside is covered with so much dust I cant see who I am. The gaping hole in my chest widens everyday. Yet still I try to stitch myself together, even though I know it is all in vain. Where do I go from here? When I look to the future nothing is certain. All I see is a black void. The void is cold and empty without concept of time. Logic does not exist here. There are no traces of life except mine. Shocked and terrified I stare deep into the void and emptiness consumes me. The only sound I hear is that of a light breeze. That of death. Am i imagining it or is this real? Where do I go? Loneliness sinks in. Everyone I loved is gone. Whisked away forever. No traces are left behind the void swallows it all. And so here I stand on the pivotal point. The void staring before me. And so here I step- Into the Void.