Airport (mindless behavior short story)

So my boyfriend is kind of famous. You guys might know as Princeton from mindless behavior. Yea that's my boyfriend. If you ever see Princeton on the cover of a magazine with a girl that looks mixed has red hair ,freckles, brown eyes, and kind of short. Well that's me Arianna DeRoss. Me and Princeton have been on a roller-coaster ever since we started dating a year and a half ago. It's always fans that makes us fight or makes us argue. But that's the price I pay when dating a superstar.

Anyways I just finish making a dance video for prince. He's on tour right now and sometimes he can't FaceTime or video chat, so he says he likes when I send him random or checking up videos cause after a long day of work he likes to watch them. When he told me that I smiled so big and hugged him. He send me back some to.

It's only 2:00 maybe I should go by prince moms house. I'm really close to princeton's mom she's like another mom to me. So on bored days like this I go talk to her about stuff. As I get my keys and shoes, my phone starts ringing and its prince.

"Hey babe" I said smiling "hi baby whatcha doing" "I'm on my way to see your mom" "really it's weird that my mom and my girlfriend are so close" "so you prefer us to hate each other" I chuckled "no but it's just weird" he laughed at how silly he sounded "so what are you doing" "I'm about to do a interview" " do they have air condition" "um...yes...why weirdo" " because over here in Los angles its fucking hot...sorry for cursing babe" prince hates when I curse so I try to curse little around him or not at all. But sometimes I be catching him curse he is not low."it's ok baby oh by the way I got your video you had me dying cause at the end u fell" he took a minute to laugh I guess refreshing his mind of what happen. "Are you done" "ok yes and are you ok" that's why I love prince he would laugh but then ask you are ok with concern. "Yes baby, I'm at your moms house so I guess I should let up you get to your interview" " aww ok tell mom I said hi and love you and as for you I love you and miss you and can't wait to talk to you tonight" ok love you too talk to u later"

I opened the door and saw prince mom on the couch watching tv, it looks like she's as bored as me perfect. When I sat down next to her she as wasn't surprise. "Hey arianna, what's up" "nothing bored oh and before I forget prince says hi and love you" " that boy is so cute" she says smiling "anything new" "nope not really but guess what" she shots up from her seat and is smiling from ear to ear. "What" I said raising up slowly " I know when prince gets back" "really!" I'm was so excited and happy. "Yea not even the boys know when they get back Keisha usually tells the parents first, so I have a plan on a way we can surprise him" "I'm listening" " ok so we're going to tell prince me and Bella (prince cousin) are going to get him at the airport, then your going to surprise him when he looks sad that you couldn't make it" "ok got it" I was jumping in joy. "When are they coming" I said a little to excited "next week!"

*Skipping to next week*

Me and Bella were in the backseat of Judy (prince mom) car. My best friend name is ally, the reason I brought that up is because Bella is also my best friend even tho she is one year younger than me. The 3 of us do everything together. It gets on prince nerve that I'm so close with his family. But every time he brings that up he laughs at himself. Anyways were at the airport waiting for prince, ray and roc. I'm standing behind prince's mom in a way u won't b able to see me. As I'm waiting I get so excited I haven't seen prince in 2 months. My whole body freezes when I hear a voice but not just any voice my baby's voice. "Hey mom and Bella" he still didn't see me yet "where's Arianna" "oh baby she couldn't make it but she said she will see you tonight tho" "oh ok" I heard the disappointment in his voice. His mom then walked to the side and next thing you know I'm in prince's arms. He was so shock and confused he didn't know what to do but hold me tight. "I missed you so much babe" I whispered to him. I started crying oh great I hate that I'm such an emotional person. But when I pulled back prince had tears in his eyes as well. "I love you" was all he said "I love you too" and we kissed infront every one not caring if they were looking. It was just me and prince and our world.