Chapter 6 The Plan

Chapter 6 The plan

Natasha POV

"Come on in, I'll get my friend for you."

I waited by the door for Ireland as she went upstairs.

I started to think. Who would do this?

Who would pin me as the murderer.

Did Jeff have enemies, makes me wonder who else life he made miserable. What if there was other people like me out there? Other people that he hurt?

"Hey Natasha this is Bernard, Bernard this is my friend Natasha who needs our help." I left my trail of thoughts and looked up to find the most gorgeous man I ever saw. The second most gorgeous I ever saw because deep inside I knew who the first one is, even though he will never believe me.

"Hi..." I said to him, he stared at me with his gray eyes and gave me a smile.

"Hi Natasha, I'm Bernard. So I hear you're in some kind of trouble?" He said giving me a smile. I noticed he had dimples.

"I can explain..." I started saying but he brought his hand up.

"See with me Natasha, is that I don't judge people for their past or let their past reflect who they're today. I'm willing to help you. Let's get started."

I nodded my head and stared at Ireland who was smiling at me, and giving me an encouragement smile. I look at Bernard and he smiled. "Follow me into the office." I followed him into this room, there was so many high tech stuff, and I let my mouth dropped. I heard Ireland giggled at my reaction.

This dude was serious. "Take a seat, alright let's start with knowing your information Natasha. How old are you, what year were you born in, where you lived growing up, what country or state were you born in, Month and etc." I nodded and took a seat in front of his Desk and he pulled his Key board.

"My Name is Natasha, My maiden name is Rose. I am 26 years old. Born February 14 1989, I was born in Florida..... I was an Orphan all my life, Orphanages were my home. Never was adopted and foster care basically release me when I was 18."

I avoided Bernard stare. "I see. Well I figure that you want to change your identity, have any names in your mind?" I shook my head, I really had no idea what my name should be. "Hmm can I give you a name?" I stared at him to see if he was joking with me, but his face was very serious. He was going to give me a name? He was going to name me? I don't know why but I had a feeling of happiness. Like I was happy to be renamed. It felt like I was a baby.

"Sure." I said not giving away my happiness.

"Kurohime." He said smiling at me.

"Kuro what?" I said giving him a confused.

He started laughing and I felt my face heat up.

"It means Black Princess in Japanese."

"Black Princess??" I asked.

He nodded his head. "I can tell you've been through many things and you seem like you've been in the darkness for a while. So why not make you princess of your own darkness world. Kurohime seems to suit you and since your last name was Rose. Kurohime Rose can be your new name."

I let it sink in, I did like the name.

"I like it, thanks Bernard."

I said smiling, he gave me a look and I couldn't explain that look but it made me feel warm. Why didn't I feel warm? "You're welcomed beautiful. Now let's start with your new life." I nodded my head not accepting the compliment he gave me. I didn't feel beautiful, especially when I have been treated the way I've been treated all these years.