Chapter 7

"What movie do you want to watch Chrissy?" Vanessa asked.

"Mean girls or Titanic?" I asked them.

"Mean girls!" Cassandra whisper-shouted.

"Nice choice." Vanessa said nodding approvingly. I grabbed the case and passed it over to Vanessa who put it in the dvd player.

So we grabbed out bowls of buttered popcorn and our glasses of cranberry and sat back and relaxed as we watched the film.

We laugh at certain points and then at the end we were getting bored so take out the dvd out of the dvd player.

We heard a knock on my bedroom door, after giving him/her permission; my dad popped his head round the door.

"Everything alright in here?" He asked.

"Perfect dad. Why?" I smiled, dad frowned as he focused his eyes on a bored looking face Cassandra.

"Then why's Cassandra is upside down from the bed to the carpet?" (a/n: head on the carpet and leg on the bed, so the body is bend. get it? no? then no worries. just skip it haha!) He asked worriedly.

"She can't handle watching mean girls." Vanessa said, my dad gave me a confused look.

"We just watched mean girls and were really bored with the movie because we watched the movie for a billion times. That's why she's bored and she do those things when she's bored. She's been doing that for the past fifteen minutes." I smiled and Cassandra just wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and yawn.

"I think I'm over it now." She said while standing up and walked into my bathroom.

"Okay then, night girls." My dad said walking out and slowly shutting the door.

"Good night." I called out as he left. 

So we pulled down the sofa beds and set everything up for us to sleep on, later of course, we had so much more to do, we're going to sleep for a while, if at all.

"So what are we going to watch now?" Vanessa asked, opening a romance film up.

"Titanic, maybe?" Cassandra suggested, I nodded and Vanessa typed it in the keyboard that connected to the tv and dvd player.

So we watched the complete first series before falling asleep on my bed, snuggled up together with popcorn circling us. We were woken up in the morning by my dad knocking loudly on  the door.

"Everyone decent?" He asked.

"Noooooo we're all huddled up naked." Cassandra mumbled, quite enough so she was not heard. I just rolled her over and pushed her off the bed with a quite a loud thump.

"Yeah, come in." I said and he opened the door.

"I'm heading out for a meeting, I was wondering if you want anything off me before you go?" He asked.

"Actually dad, you know how I've just got my driver's licence," he nodded "Well, I haven't got myself a proper car yet.." I smiled sweetly and battered my eyelids.

"How much do you want?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know, could you just go pop some money into my bank account?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll get Natasja to do that for me, bye!" He said shutting the door.

"Bye dad." After he was gone, Nessa pulled a confused face.

"Who the fuck is Natasja (nata-sha)?" She asked after he left the door.

"Dad's new secretary plus assistant" Nessa pulled a face "She's really nice actually, she didn't call me a little brat like most of the other barbie dolls he's hired previously."

"Wow, what a nice person!" Cassandra joked; I threw two pillows at her at the same time.

"Shut up!"

a/n: sorry for the boring chapter and yeah this was longer than the previous chapter lol what ok