Giles 1

For @_moon_wierdo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on the clock tower, enjoying the gorgeous night sky view.

I've been too busy lately... I haven't even been able to talk to Giles at all!

I sighed deeply, and looked up.

At least looking at the stars seem to calm me down a little...

I sighed again without knowing until someone's arms had wrapped around my waist.

"Princess, you've been sighing awfully a lot." I look up to see Giles smiling down on me.

"G-Giles! What are you doing here?" I stutter as my cheeks start to redden.

Suddenly I'm glad it's nighttime so he can't see me blushing.

"You must be tired from everything that has happened today. Shouldn't you be in your chambers?" He whispers in my right ear.

"I couldn't sleep. Everyday has been the same. I... wasn't able to spend any time with you..." My voice trails off in embarassment.

Giles then grabs my shoulders and turns me around to face him.

"Princess Luna... you do understand that you need to choose a prince consort soon, right? The tutor and Princess do not belong with each other."

"I know that! But... the thought of me being with someone else besides you... no, I can't even think about it!" I grip the hem of my skirt.

"Princess..." Giles caresses my cheek then brings my face closer to his and kisses me, soft and short, but passionately.

He then pulls me into an embrace and kisses my forehead.

"...what am I going to with you? I keep spoiling you and this is why you act like this." He sighs and pushes my hair behind my ear.

I blush, yet once again, and look towards the ground.

He places his hand under my chin and lifts it up.

"I guess it would be alright if I spoiled you tonight too, right?" He smirks, and my blush turns into the most reddish shade it could.

"G-Giles!!!" I shout, lightly punching his chest as he chuckles.

"Oh my, what a naughty Princess you are. What on earth are you thinking about?" He teasingly says.

"W-what?! I'm not thinking about anything, you pervert!" I lightly punched him on the chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning to find Giles lying besides me, sleeping.

I gently touch his hair and push it away from his face when his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning, Giles." I said, smiling.

He grabbed my hand away from hair and kissed my hand.

"Good morning, Princess." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"You were calling out to me a lot last night. Remember?" He chuckles while my cheeks flush bright red.

"Be quiet! Don't make remember! It's embarassing." Turning my head away, unable to look at him straight in the eyes.

He hugs me from behind as I just ignore him.

"Are you sulking, Princess?" He whispers into my ear as I shiver.

"...Giles... Can you say my name?" I ask, turning around to face him.

"Hm? I say your name all the time. Why do you want me to say it right now?"

"Because whenever you do say my name it's always attached to 'Princess'. Say just my name. Please?" I pleaded, using my puppy-dog eyes.

He stares at me for a little bit and sighs.

Then he suddenly cups my cheeks and comes close to my face that we were like 1 CM apart.

"I love you, Luna." He whispers and I could feel his breath on my lips.

Before I could do anything he kisses me quickly.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the crappy ending. I'm on my author's block rn. Idek why *cries*

I have no inspiration.

And just so you guys know, you can also request a battle between two or more guys for you.

Or maybe even all of the guys. XD

Anyways, sorry for the delay.

I was on vacation.

With no internet

For a week.

It was hell, but I managed to survive somehow.