Chapter 2: Changes

Next chapter guys,Sorry it's really short and not much happens, but its meant to be one of those filler chapters.

--

Its honestly crazy the lengths girls go to in order to look pretty, boys have it much easier. Amy had plucked my eyebrows; gave me wax strips to shave my legs, painted my nails, curled my hair and put a light amount of makeup on my face. She spun the chair around so I could look at my reflection.

"Wow" i said shocked at my appearance. I have never looked this good before. I barely recognized myself I mean I’m not trying to seem vain or anything but damn I looked good. My hair cascaded down the shoulders in light waves and the makeup was flawless, I never knew doing my eyebrows would make such a difference.

“Wait I just realised something why am I wearing makeup to a beach party? Aren’t I going to swim” I questioned Amy

“Well to be honest it’s a house party but the house it literally on the beach, so Claire , the girl throwing the party insisted that everyone come in their bikinis” Amy replied

“Oh okay well I don’t have any bikini’s, so I will just wear my full swimsuit” I responded, I walked towards her door, about to head out of her room, in order to go to my room.

“No you can’t wear that, just borrow one of mine.” Amy said whilst walking down the stairs into her walk in closet. You see Amy’s room had two floors to it, the top is her living room, her bedroom and her ensuit bathroom. Then down stairs is basically her dressing room, which is basically like a boutique.

Whilst following Amy down the stairs I stammered “I’m not trying to sound unappreciative, and I know we have known each other for a long time, but I don’t really feel comfortable wearing one of your bikinis”

Amy laughed and said “I don’t feel comfortable letting you wear one of my worn bikini’s either that’s why I’m giving you a brand new one, I bought a bunch for this summer so you had a choice to choose from, so technically there yours”

“You didn’t have to do that Amy, but thank you so much” I answered, I was genuinely shocked, she opens her draws and showed me a bunch of bikinis, they were definitely new as they still had the tags on them. I took a simple black bikini with two slits on the bikini bottoms; I assumed it would give me the least amount of attention. I headed back upstairs and went to my room and opened my suitcase to get my oversized purple t shirt dress and threw it over.

Amy popped her head threw the door "Oh by the way we are going to have to wait for Luke and Chase since I can’t drive, I failed my driving test 3 times! It’s honestly so hard. Anyways you better start praying that they come back quickly from basketball practice” Amy said

Ahhh Chase is coming now, I was nervous however I was prepared not to act like it, I don’t know if it was the makeup or the clothes but I felt much more confident.

"Heather you know if you want to take off the makeup or change you can if you want to. I just really wanted to give you a makeover, not like you needed one but I thought it would be fun. However I understand if you don’t feel yourself.” Amy looked at me with sincerity in her eyes

“No, it’s fine; I mean at first I was like whoa, but to be honest I want a change I have never really done anything before, I don’t get out a lot; I mean come on you know it’s bad when your mom’s basically forcing you to leave the house and not come back till late. I think it’s time for me to grow up and experience what it’s truly like to be a teenager”  

“Okay let’s take some Selfies to capture the moment” we took a load of pics which I posted on my instagram, people from school were commenting all sorts of things for example ‘hot’ OMG what happened heather, and someone even went as far to say please go out with me. I was shocked to say the least but I was extremely happy.

We headed downstairs, as we got to the bottom of the stair case the front door opened and Luke and Chase came in, Chase looked amazing his brown hair was messy but it looked, great on him, his jawline was structured to perfection and his lips looked extremely inviting I looked up at his piercing blue eyes which were staring directly at mine. Honestly it wasn’t fair that he was effortlessly sexy.

“Sis who’s your hot friend here she looks like Heather, but way hotter” he said with a raised eyebrow

“That is heather you idiot” she said whilst slapping her brother on the back of the head

I was still looking at Chase; I didn't want him to think I'm some freak so I broke off the eye contact as that was going on between us although i really didn't want to.

I looked over at Luke “I would hug you since I’m glad to see you but you guys are so sweaty” I said whilst looking at the sweat running down the side of his forehead.

“Yeah, I’m going to head into the shower now, care to join me” Luke said with a suggestive smirk on his face

My face heated up, I mean I couldn’t have gone any redder I was about to stammer out a no when Amy interrupted

“Perv” she said whilst giving him another slap on the back of his head.

“Come on I’m a guy it’s what we do and for saying that Chase you can shower in Amy’s bathroom and don’t clear up once you’re done” He said whilst smiling at Amy

“No freaking way, use the bathroom in the guest suit like you usually do” Amy said pointing her finger at him and looking at him warningly.

Luke rushed off to his room, where his bathroom was, whilst chase walked towards me he leaned next to me and whispered into my ear “it’s nice to see you”

Shivers ran down my spine, and it seems as though the butterflies in my belly had gone to war, earlier I had said my face couldn’t have got any redder, but that was a lie it definitely just did, as I watched him walk away I let out a breath that I didn’t even know I was holding. The words he had just said kept repeating and repeating.  

--

Multimedia:  Pictures of Amy and Heather in their bikinis and Jenny, heathers mother (underneath the pic of heather) and Kelly Rutherford as HelenAmy and Luke's Mother.