Chapter 5

" I.... It's ok, Aominecchi" Kise said shyly, then quickly gives Aomine a kiss, he blushed .

Aomine kissed him again, devouring the blonde's mouth, sucking and nibbling on his lips, while he lifts him up , Kise wrap his legs around Aomine's hips and his arms around his neck so that he will not fall. Aomine starts to walk towards Kise's room without breaking the kiss. .Then he gently lays Kise above the bed, pinning him down.

Kise unbutton Aomine's shirt, revealing the blunette's perfectly toned body.. Aomine noticed that he was trembling so he holds Kise's hands and kissed them "It's alright, you don't have to be afraid, I'll never hurt you."

Kise smiled " I know Aominecchi" then Aomine kissed him again and starts to take-off the blondes clothes . After a few seconds both of them are naked, Aomine looks down at the naked body laying on the bed, "Kise, you're so beautiful, do you know that?" He said in a husky voice his eyes full of lust.....and.....love....

Waahhh, this is so embarrassing . Kise's going to cover his face when Aomine holds his hands "No, I want to see your face. Kise. " then he kissed him again down to his chest. His mouth played with the blonde's nipple "Ngh~ ahhh..."

Aomine slid his hand down to Kise's erect manhood massaging him, "Ahnn.. Aominecchi, no" Kise closed his eyes when he felt Aomine licks the head of his cock. "Ahh, no I'm going to...ahhhh!" Kise moaned together with his sudden release when Aomine suck him. "G-gomen.. Aominechii" (o//////﹏ ///////o)

Aomine smirked "You cum, even if I only suck you." He slightly parted Kise's legs "Hey, I'm going to start your preparation ." Aomine inserted two fingers on his whole . He starts to thrust the fingers inside. "Ahh,ngh ~" Kise tightened his grip on the pillows " , "no-no more Aominecchi~! I don't want to come again with just your fingers." .

Aomine looks at him " So that means you want me inside you?" He asked smirking.

Kise looks at him blushing then he nods. Aomine positioned himself ,he smiled as he look at Kise, but he continues to rub the tip of his erection on the blonde's whole " Aominecchi~" he bites his lower lip Ngh~ stop teasing me~ "Yes, Kise you want to say something? " Aomine asked, still rubbing his whole.

" St-stop teasing me, hurry and put your cock inside me~" Kise said making Aomine grin, he slightly lift Kise's legs and so that he will have a better access on his whole. "As you wish darling ..." He said and thrust inside Kise "Ahhhng~" Aomine starts to move, slowly inside him "Ngh~ Kise your insides, are so hot~" he moaned and continues to thrust a bit faster.

Kise tried to hide his moan but he failed "Ngh~ ahhh..haaa..~ " He grabs at the sheets, slightly arching his back and letting out a shakey moan.

Aomine's thrust goes faster and deeper at time to time the suddenly "Ahhhh~! Th-there Aominecchi~" Kise moaned and wraps his arms around his neck I think I hit his sweet spot Aomine smirked and continues to thrust harder at the same spot. Kise continues to cry out with every thrust, his body convulsing around him, he bites his lower lip drawing blood ,as he lets out a muffled cry of pleasure.

Aomine sits holding Kise.Now they are in sitting position "Kise, try to move darling " he wispers and holds his face and licks the blood on his lip.

He nods quickly as he begins moving his hips up and down slowly, his half-lidded eyes watching him "Nghn..Ahhh..Aomi..Aominecchi~" Kise moan out of pleasure.

Damn, he's so sexy "Ahhh, Kise, I'm close, nghh~! " he moaned and thrust harder inside him.

Kise smiled and pants softly, moaning out. "Me too~Aominecchi~ go harder~" he moaned/ whispers in his ear.

The blunette nods and thrust harder and faster going deep inside him "say my name Kise." he whispers between his moans.

Kise cries out and leans his head back, letting out a loud moan, he called out the blunettes name "Da....ahhnn. Daiki!"

Aomine give him more hard thrust before cumming inside him hitting his sweet spot "ahh, Ryota I love you! " he moans.

Kise cries out and cums on their stomachs and chest, his body convulsing "ahhh! I love you too, Daiki ~!" he cried out his release.

Kise closes his eyes, his body slumping into Aomine as he breathed heavily. They both lay on the bed, panting , Aomine slowly removes his cock and cums flows out on the blonde's whole.

"I love you, Ryota." Aomine whispered and kissed Kise on the lips, softly, passionately, he put his love on the kiss. Kise kissed him back with the same amount of sensation.

"I love you too... Daiki~" Kise said and hugs him. He cuddles on him, after a few seconds both of them fell asleep. Hugging each other.