Black Veil Brides pt.IX

I felt my heart slow with guilt and sadness. I've never experienced pain quiet like this before. I'd take a thousand bullets and the pain still would not be able to compare. I felt as if time had stopped around me. I raised a hand to me face and felt the silent tears streaming down. I realised I was shaking when I looked at my hand. I don't feel well at all. In slow motion I could see people being forced to leave, sis taken to her room by will. Jayy and Luke where walking, or were they running, in my direction. Sam was on the phone. Ashley next to me. The rest of the band trying to keep the others from my life on the sofa in the corner. I feel really sick. I looked at trigger who had a raised fist at Jinxx. Oh no! He looked at me and stopped. I fell forward onto all fours and realised how weak I felt. Crap... I threw up most of my guts on the floor. That's when everything played in full again. Ashley was rubbing my back, Jayy was holding my hair and Luke was calming me down. Everyone was silent. Betty got up and cleaned up my guts for me. Did someone bring a baby??? What the fuck is that horendus cryoing? Where is it coming fro- oh. Me. The door slammed open and I leaned up just in time to see Oliver running. He chucked himself to his knees and slid towards me, catching me in his arms. At first I didn't know how to react. I was still trying to get a hold of my body. The room was loud as people tryed to pull him off of me. No. Stop it. What are you doing!!!??? I wanted to scream the wordsa as they took him and pinned him on the wall. "Who the fuck are you?!" Luke yelled the vwnom at him. "I'm the guy that's been best friends with D and Solomon since you left the picture! Jackass!" Oli spat at him trying to get away from his and Jayys hold. I stood up, noticed by all but them three. I dragged my body to them. I grabbed Luke's neck and yanked him off of Oliver. Jayy looked at meand let go when he saw the promises of pain in my eyes. Oliver stood leaning on the wall, looking at me, obviously as sad as I was, just more able to control himself. I looked at him for about a minute before I ran to him and hughed him. "Where have you been?" I whispered, my voice hoarse from the tears. "Waiting. Waiting to see if we could live our lives without each other. Obviously after 2 months, that ain't happening. " he smiled. I felt his tears on my top as he tucked his head into the crook of my neck. We both cried and sank to the floor. We must have been there about an hour before running out of tearas. I was so tired. I fell asleep as Andy picked me up and Ashley put Oliver's arm around his shoulder and they took us up to their rooms. Oliver was gay and loved the band so when he wakes up he'll love the fact he fell asleep in Ashley's room. I was taken to Andy's room, as I'd told will to spend tonight in my room and sleep on the sofa downstairs. Andy layed me on the bed and pulled my boots off. I was half asleep so didn't protest. He pulled my joggers off me and put the cover over me. I opened my eyes and rolled over to face the door to watch him. He took his shirt off and his boots he took off his jeans and put on a pair of batman sleeping trousers. He opened the door and left. Where is he going. About 5 minutes later the door opened again and closed. I opened my eyes to see Andy place a glass of water and a pack and paracetamol beside me. He turned to me and I shut my eyes. He shook me so pretended to wake up. "Danni, wake up, just for a minute. Take a couple paracetamol and then you can go back to sleep." He leaned me up against the headboard and handed me the pain killers and glass of water. I took them like an obideant child. He took the glass away from me as I took my last swig and put it on the table again. "Night, Danni." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and waited for the bed to dip as he walked in that direction. It didn't. I rolled over to see Andy sit on the floor. "Don't you dare tell me you are sleeping down there!" I threatened he turned around shocked I spoke. "Where else can I sleep?" I patted next me. "No. I have some decency as a man. I respect you amnd I don't wanna ruin that." I whispered at me. I just patted the bed again. He raised an eyebrow at me but stood and sat under the covers. "Are you sure you are okay with this?" He whispered sounding anxious. I nodded and acouched to the other side so he had room to lay down comfortably. He layed at the dge of the bed as I layed near the middle staring at him. He was tense. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me. He looked at me weird as he was layuing angled in the bed but straightened himself out next to me in the centre of the bed. I smiled in triumph. And layed down relaxing. My eyes felt heavy so I closed them amnd fell asleep, my hand still holding his.

____________Andy's____PoV________________10am_________________

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I lifted my head to look at the clock on the wall. It's about 10am ish. I layedd my head back down shutting my eyes again. I haven't slept for about 11 hours in so long. I feel so refreshed. I hope Danni feels better today than she did yesterday. We are just gonna have to be quieter and more cautious of our selves with her. Can't believe she made me sleep up here with her. Unless she didn't want to be alone but didn't want to admit it. Man, I hated seeing her hurt so much last night. Her blue eyes, like the sky after a storm, should never be filled with such pain. And she is a lot stronger than she looks. Those guys looked generally scared of her. I'm not gonna lie, keeping up with her life and story is hard but worth it. Speaking of which where is she. That's when I noticed it. Our legs tangled together, my arm wrapped securely around her but our others hands still holding. Her head was on my acjest. We were facing each other on our sides. This must be why I was so comfy last night. She started to stir, that's when I shut my eyes. Pretending to be asleep. She miust have opened her eyes and seen my chest because I felt her head get warmer. She's blushing. So cute. She tugged here and there put made no attempt to get away. I started to stir and fluttered my eyes open to see hers closed. At this rate we'll stay like this all day. Oh well.

___________Author's________Notes___________________

Yea I know it's crap, but it's an update. Sorry guys.

I'll post a better chapter soon. I promise x