Shadow Warrior

I loom in the dark Shadows

Waiting

You will never know I am there

I'll be on you before you can react

There is no way to stop me

If it is you're time then you can not escape me

Because I am the Shadow Warrior

The master of death

And I control you're if you live or die.

Chapter one: Paul saves Bradley

Death is a mystery it's the way of life, there are many ways to die. Most people carry on with there life's as if they have not a care in the world. That is when I watch and wait, I am nothing like the people that I see walking past me as I head to school No one would believe that an innocent school boy would be the one to say if they lived or died. Oh no I am much, much more then them and no one knows it more then me. I was born with the gift, it is my destiny and as much I denied it, it rains through my very veins

I may live amongst you, watching you this very second and you will never know that I stand there. No one will ever know that a 14 year old boy who goes to a normal school with normal children would ever be the one to course people to live or die. I am about to let you step into my world and show you what I can do and why I am not like any other human living on earth.

The night was coming to an end and the sun was upon the horizon. As the sunlight shinned against the normal street that belonged to a normal town just out of West London I walked out from the corner towards my house. I wore black jeans with a white and black belt. My face was covered by a large hood that belonged to my jacket of Linkin Park. My shoes I wore were black with a single red strip that went across the middle the soles were blood red.

I walked further down the path and came to a Holt out side an ordinary house. As I said before no one would ever know that an innocent school boy like me could be in control of their life and death. With the way that I act around my family and at school who would suspect a boy like me .But that's what makes my job even more fun. The house I stood out side now is where I spend maybe a maximum of 2 hours a day in and let me tell you why.

Being a Shadow warrior is not just fun and games and it is a very harsh thing to do. When I was born I never had a clue that I would have to take the job of being a Shadow Warrior. But I did not have a choice in it because it's in my DNA. I have control over someone whether they live or die and sometimes it can be hard to do it.  Every night when my parents think I am tucked up in bed like a good little boy I have to go out and I have a job to do and that means that I have to decide if it is someone's time to go.

My birth name is Cody and everyone who knows me or heard of me calls me Cody. But at night as I loom in the shadows and wait for the ticking to stop of what time someone has left in till they die then I am known as Demon of Death or the Shadow Warrior of Death. Death is what waits for every new born baby and I am the one who has to watch them grow until the ticking in my very body stops and that is when I have to take there life. No one has a chose when they die or live the only person in control of that is me.   

So when the sun begins to rise and the nights disappears I take my self back to my house for breakfast but it is not like I want to do that it is just that I have to because no one not even my very family can know I am a Shadow warrior.

So just like any other Monday morning I climbed the pole up to my bedroom were I lay in bed for a few minutes before my mum comes to wake me up or she thinks that anyway. As I lay in my bed and waited for my door to open I looked around my room. My room sometimes can give away that maybe I have something to do with death but no one suspects it at all.