Chapter 37- Bringin' sexy back (final chapter)

I must be dreaming.. 

I have to be dreaming.. 

This isn't happening.. somebody wake me up from this nightmare!

I stood there, looking infront of me to see that Justin wasn't there, I didn't know why, He just wasn't there.. and it was our wedding day.
I had today all set out in my head, I would walk down the isle and Justin would be at the end to meet me.. but no.. he's not there.

I looked back slowly to see Zoya biting her nails nervously
"it'll be alright.." pattie mouthed to me, I looked back at the front, my stomach dropping, he really wasn't there.. this wasn't a dream, my fiance had ditched my on our wedding day.. ON OUR WEDDING DAY! 

Tears started to well in my eyes as I looked down, dropping the flowers that were in my hands, this was it.. Justin had run off with my son.. I was going to live alone forever, I would be known as the girl Justin Bieber ran out on. 

"I can't believe this.." I muttered under my breath as I turned around slowly, I could feel everybodys eyes burning into me as I covered my face and began to walk out, embarrassed, humiliated. 

As I was about to reach the door I heard loud music start to blare through the church, causing me to stop and look back quickly. 

"I'm bringin' sexy back, yeah!" I heard Justins voice sing, I creased my eyebrows as I turned my whole body around to face that way, I looked around, I couldn't see Justin anywhere.. but I could hear him singing the lyrics.. 

"Them other boys don't know how to act I think it's special what's behind your back So turn around and i'll pick up the slack. Take em' to the bridge" 

All of a sudden, Justin jumped down from the ledge on the ceiling, He had a microphone around his face and was wearing a tux, he began singing and dancing a choreographed routine to the song, his best men running in from either sides and dancing along, even Bunny was dancing in the corner with his little tux on! 

I covered my mouth, laughing, relieved that he hadn't ran off on me, I began clapping in time with the music.

as the routine came to an end, Justin looked up at me, breathing heavily, smiling, sweating, I blushed brightly 
"Hey there beautiful.." He said into the mic, smiling brightly and pointing at me.

"hi.." I mumbled, wiping my eyes quickly
"well.. are you gonna come down here or..?" He chuckled, opening is arms, I smiled and ran over to him, leaping into his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck,

He smiled and moved his microphone out the way before leaning forward to attempt to kiss me, I quickly dodged his lips 
"what's the matter?" He asked, creasing his eyebrows
"I don't want to kiss you until it's official.. so it's special.." He smiled and nodded in agreement, putting me down.

"ready?" He asked
"I've never been so ready in my life.." He twurled me around and put me down infront of him.

-JustinsnP.O.V-

as I stood before my beautiful bride, she said her vows, her eyes filled with tears and so did mine
"don't cry.." I whispered as I slowly wiped a falling tear, she sniffed and smiled 
"I believe Justin has written his own vows aswell" the minister smiled, looking at me, I nodded my head and took a scrunched up piece of paper from my pocket. 

"wow my handwriting is terrible.." I mumbled, causing everybody to laugh, I skimmed the lines with my eyes before looking up and taking a breath in, looking up at Alice.

"The first time I looked into those beautiful eyes was at an audition.. as soon as our eyes locked, I swear there was a spark.. there were so many other girls in the room but yet, you were the only one I could see.. it was like.. everybody in the room was blurred except us two.. I didn't know what it was but there was something about you that made me want to drop down onto one knee and ask you to be my wife.. and after awhile of secret dates behind everybodys backs and the birth of our son... I did just that. do you remember our first date? well.. I wouldn't call it a date.. but we both fell asleep watching the note book.. I woke up around 2am to see you asleep in my arms and I was the happiest man in the world.. for the first time in my entire life.. I was actually in love.." 

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as these vows left my mouth.. I could here mum having a little cry in the front room and Alice began to wipe her eyes as tears flowed down her cheeks 
"can I ask you something..?" Alice asked, sniffing, 
"of coarse my love.." I said as I  held her hands
"Did you actually write that..?" She giggled behind her tears "or did scooter do it for you?" 

I laughed and looked over at scooter, rolling my eyes
"no, I actually wrote them.. is that so hard to believe?" she giggled and looked down, I slowly lifted her chin with my finger, she smiled.. not only with her mouth but with her eyes.

"are we ready for the rings..?" the minister asked, I nodded my head
"Leighton.. the rings please" Leighton stood over in the corner, next to ryan yawning and ignoring everybody 
"Leighton.." ryan whispered "go give daddy the rings.." Leighton looked up confused, Alice bend down and motioned him over
"Bunny c'mere!" he ran over, almost dropping the rings that he held tightly in his hands, she slowly held out my hand and he placed them in the palms. 
"I wuv you mama.." he whispered, causing everybody to 'awww' Alice stood up, smiling and handing the rings to the minister. 

After trying to get the ring onto Alices finger without shaking and Alice trying to get the ring on my finger without me pulling my hand away jokingly, the minister smiled at us

"you may now kiss the bride" 

I slowly put my hands onto Alices waist as she lent in, without warning I quickly picked her up, twurling her around and placing my lips onto hers. She kissed me softly with those angel like lips of hers, and I kissed back just as gently. 

As I pulled away slowly, she looked down at me and blushed
"I love you Mr.Bieber.." she said with a smile

"I love you too... Mrs.Bieber

-------------------------------------------------------------

Guys can I just say, this book has been one of the best to write because well.. you guys are just amazing with all your comments and votes :') I am actually honored to have you guys as my fans! 

I really hope you enjoyed this book :3 I love you!