Chapter 4: Fucking Klancy

"Ok everyone listen to me. We are going to make our first stop soon. I need everyone to write their full names on paper so I know who's on this bus. We will be going to In and Out for lunch if you don't like it, sucks to be you. Now I will pass the paper back and you will pass it to the person behind you and so on." Mrs.Grim said handing a piece of paper to the first person on both the left and right side. I look over to Derek to see him looking out the window with his earphone in. He probably didn't even hear what she said. I sigh and look down to my phone and start to text Ethan.

'How is it back there?' -Me

'I'm so freaking bored. This is a long ass bus ride and I'm all alone.' -Ethan

'I'd rather be you then be me sitting next to Derek'

'He's not that bad tho. I almost concerned talking to Matlin, do you understand how bad it is?'

'What do you mean he's not bad? I'd rather marry Matlin then sit next to Derek' -Me

'Stop complaining. He's not that bad, just talk to him.' -Ethan

'Ew no wtf' - me

I see Ethan typing but then it does away. I look up to see him talking to the person in front of him as they had him the paper he's supposed to sigh. I look down at my phone and lock the screen so I don't waste battery.
Just talk to him his not that bad. I tried to convince myself.

"Whatcha listening to." I say out loud. He still doesn't move, he's music is probably too loud. Well might as well take this time to say what's been on my mind.

"I was checking you out today because you look nice without clothing." I whispered. When I saw he couldn't hear me at all, I decided to keep going.

"And by the way I don't like being called 'hot' so I'm mad that you said that about me. Plus i would like it if you didn't flirt with me like you do to every other girl because I think I like you but I'm not sure. I never did but then the thigh rub and the no clothing and the hot calling is really messing with me so stop." I say. I look away in a mad fashion, to see a student looking at me funny from a few rows up.

"Don't look at me I'm mad." I tell him. He blinked and slowly moved his head to look out the window. Punk.

"Oh and by the way Derek, your brother is hotter than you." I said with a smirk.

"I guess I like blondes more. Plus he's not a man whore- wait no never mind he is isn't he. I remember this story he's ex said what was her name... K-k-kllll-"

"Klancy?" Derek asked.

"Yes klancy, she told my friend who told me that once she walked into him with two girls in the bathroom so yeah he is a whore... and you just talked." I said looking up at Derek.

"Oh yeah I could talk, you didn't know that?" He said taking out his ear piece and looking over to me.

"I um- I thought you weren't listening to me. Weren't you uh- listening to music?"

"My phone died about an hour ago." He informed me as he looked at me with his green green eyes.

"Oh well I'm just- um..."

"By the way could I get say, I totally knew you were checking me out wayyyy to obvious."

"Yea I'm sorry about that."

"No don't me. I took me a full year at the gym to get like this, but don't deny it at least."

"Oh." My heart is beating out of my chest.

"And just wanted to mention that you don't make sense. You said 'I think I like you' then you're like 'your brothers hotter' like come on you're making my head spin. Pick one and stick to it."

"Okay." I say because any other word wasn't finding courage to come out.

"I guess I should also say sorry that I thought you're hot. I mean I've never thought I would say that to a girl because I was complimenting you, but might as well. You shouldn't get mad over something like that, that was a stupid thing to get heated over."

"Sorry." Why am I apologizing? 

"You should be." He said before someone walked up to us and handed us the paper. Derek reached over me and took and it quickly wrote Derek Erickson down. He stopped and looked up and me when he finished.

"What's your last name." He asked. He began to write Alexa Fo, but I guess he forgot the rest.

"Foreman." I tell him. He nods and finishes it.

"Hey you." He calls on the kid that was looking at me funny before.

"Come here." He orders him. He stands up and walks over to us, cautious the teacher doesn't see.

"Take this up would you?" He said handing him the paper. The kid took it and walked up to the teacher. I look over to Derek to tell him how rude that was to see him with his ear plugs in looking out the window again. I opened my mouth to talk to him but my phone buzzed on my lap making me look down.

'Anyway, you should talk to him' -Ethan

'I did, I told him I like him, his brother is hot, and that I'm sorry that I got mad when he called me hot' - Me

'Lol' -Ethan

'I'm never talking to him again. Why'd you make me do that?!' -Me

''Wait you're serious!' -Ethan

'I fucked up Eth' -Me

'Alex, are you retarded?' -Ethan

'If I managed to mess up this bad, then I guess I am' -Me

'I don't know what to say' -Ethan

'I'm just gonna stay quiet for the rest of the trip' -Me

'Come sit back here when we come back from the stop' -Ethan

'Am I allowed to?' -Me

'Since when did you care if you were allowed to do something?' -Ethan

'Ok I'll come' -Me

'Cool so I'm at 5% so I'm gonna stop texting' -Ethan

'Ok, see you at In And Out' -Me

I sigh and lock my phone again. I look over to Derek to see him in the same position as he was before. I decided not to talk anymore because that'll just lead to something bad again, so I lean back and shut my eyes and wait for the bus to stop.