Love at first howl?! (boyxboy)

Xavier P.O.V.

The Hunt!

Finally I've been waiting forever! Well not really but long enough. I went with the pack of werewolf wizards out to the forest were we live close to. I was in my wolf form; my blond fur swaying in the wind and my red eyes watching closely at the deer that was in front of us. Vivian; my big sis, was on the other side of the deer.

Alex is in front of the deer. He had black fur with white paws and a couple of white dots on him. Brittany, Alex's twin sister, was behind the deer. She had white fur and black eyes white pupils. They were opposites of each other. Alex being light and Brittany being dark even though there personality and hair colors didn't match. They were like Ying and Yang. Alex is really mean sometimes and Brittany is the nicest person on earth!

Anyways the deer was eating some grass, minding its own business. Suddenly I heard a noise. Howling as a matter of fact. I followed the noise leaving everybody behind. I get distracted real easily. I kept hearing the howling and ended up in a deserted area in the forest. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw a big wolf.

The wolf had shinnying black fur and emerald green eyes. It stopped howling whenever it looked towards me.

Mate!

Oh gosh here we go again! Last time you said that I almost killed myself!

Aw come on! This is for real I actually feel it!

Shut up! I yelled in my mind to my wolf.

I stared at the wolf in front of me as it was staring back at me.

Weird...

Then the wolf lunged at me, tackling me to the ground. It ground in my face and it scared me so much I changed back into my human form...naked.

"Um...can you like get off me!!" I yelled at the wolf trying to push it away but it just pinned me down.

I blushed as I felt a breeze go by a certain place if you know what I mean. The wolf then started to transform and whoa mama was this boy fine! Or should I say man.

He had spiky black hair that went with his emerald eyes. His muscles flexed as he held me down and as a bonus he was also naked which cause me to blush even more.

"Please get off me," I tried again. He ever so slowly got off and walked backwards still watching me. I scrambled back until I hit a tree trying to cover my parts.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I should be asking you the same thing," I replied. He just continued to stare at me until a crack of a branch came making him snap his head to the side. He changed back into his wolf form and ran off.

Weirdo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flys in*

Dragon: OHHHHHHH! XAVIER!!!! That's it...Bye...

*flys out*