Hot and Steamy

Michael came home after a major press conference for an upcoming tour and extraneous rehearsals. He took off his shoes and staggered to the bathroom, where he stripped and decided to start the hot tub. His girlfriend, Erica, was napping in the bedroom next to the bathroom, so when the water was running, she slowly woke up to the sound of it.

Michael slowly stepped in the tub and sighed as the hot water hit all parts of his body and he closed his eyes, unaware that Erica was watching him from the doorway, that he foolishly forgot to close and lock. She took off her nightie and panties and crept over to the tub, until she was behind him. She started to massage his shoulders gently, earning a small sigh of delight from Michael.

"Ooh yeah, that hits the spot. A little lower please." he murmured, eyes still closed. Erica bit her lip and whispered in his ear,

"Yes, daddy."

She massaged his upper back a little harder, and Michael groaned a little. Erica then stopped and slowly stepped in the hot tub with him. She then got a naughty idea.

"How about if I massage something else of yours, daddy?" she whispered seductively.

"Mmm please go ahead sweetheart." Michael muttered, still drowsy.

•••

(Erica's POV)

I smirk as I bite my lip and caress Mikey's pectoral muscles and down his stomach. I take hold of his long, dark cock in my small hand and starts stroking it, up and down, slowly, to tease him. I hear him moaning, quietly. I lick his tip lightly as I continue to stroke it.

"Ugh, baby," he moans, a little louder.

He clearly loves what I'm doing to his cock. I stroke a little faster.

"You like it when I stroke your big cock daddy?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Mmmm yeah babygirl." I heard him say, moaning. "Keep going."

I smirked when I heard him say that, then decided what my next moves would be.

•••

(Michael's POV)

I'm laying in the tub all drowsy, and I feel my baby's soft hands on my dick in the water. I'm moaning quietly as she strokes up and down my hard length. When she stops, I tell her to keep going, but my eyes are closed, so I don't know what she's doing.

Then, I feel something warm and moist on my length. It's her mouth. And it's sucking me so well, I moan a little louder to let her know I'm loving it and to keep going. I hear,

"Yes, daddy,"

and she sucks faster on my length. The hot tub water splashes around as I feel my dick twitch, itching to release. I groan loudly and cums hard in her mouth, while thrusting my hips upward. I slowly open my eyes and I see her wiping her pretty little mouth and smiling.

"I think my work here is done," she says as she steps out of the tub and dries herself.

"You can finish up in here, daddy. Thank you for your cum." she says, kissing my forehead. I smile.

"You're welcome," I say quietly.

-The End-