.02

Fane

As the words slip out his mouth I finally took in his scent. And let me tell you, it..was..amazing. It was a mixture of Carmel and Chocolate. I loved it already and knew it'd be my new addiction.

"I guess?" I mumbled but it came out more like a question.

I finally took up the courage to look at him and when I did, I found him already staring at me.

And just then my smartass side decided to show. "A picture last longer y'know?" I sneer at him.

"Love, your so gorgeous you'd break the camera." Was his snarky reply.

I blush furiously at the compliment and look away, only to find a blond headed attractive boy looking my direction.

I smile nicely at the boy, while he smirks and winks. Again I blush and turn back to Liam, only to find him glaring madly at the boy. Once he tears his gaze away from the boy his eyes meet my questioning ones but simply shrugs it off and turns towards the front, I do the same just as the teacher starts talking.

•••••••••••••••••••

Liam

I officially hate Nate. As of 5 seconds ago it's official. How dare he smirk and wink at Fane? It took all my will power not to let a growl rip through my chest.

'Don't you ever look at her like that again.' I angrily mind-link Nate.

'Bro, she's hot and unmated Im so gonna sleep with her. Why do care so much anyways.'

I growled internally. 'Shes not unmated. She's my mate you idiot. That's why I care so much'

'Oh my god, are you serous? Bro that's not fair. Uh okay I'm sorry for looking at her like that I didn't know. When'd you find out anyways?'

'This morning. On my way to the office, she literally ran into me' I grin at the memory.

'Damn. That's funny and congrats man. I'm happy for you.' With that he cut the line.

I finally turned and looked at Fane exactly when she glances at me.

I ask the one question that kept bugging Adrain." Why'd you walk away from me so fast this morning?"

She sighs and turns to fully face me. "I didn't mean it in a hurtful way, it's just I get shy with people i don't know. Especially you being my mate so I did what I do best. I walked away. I'm sorry."

Adrain growls at her apology." Never be sorry love It was just bugging Adrian." I smile softy at her.

"Adrian?" Adrain purrs at the way it sounds coming out her mouth.

"Yeah my wolf." I explain.

"Oh. So you didn't care at all." She grits her teeth. "Only Adrain does"

I was confused slightly, then my eyes widened. She thought I didn't care, if only she knew.

"That's not what I meant."

"Sounded like it."

"Believe me, I care it's just Adrain kept telling me to ask you."

"I just don't want a mate that only cares because his wolf does." She shrugged.

I grabbed her hand, loving the sparks shooting up my arm from the simple touch.

"You feel that?" I ask, knowing the answer. She nods. "Why would I ever give up the opportunity to feel that? And on the plus side your amazingly gorgeous. Even though your clothes are showing a little to much." I growl at the memory of the lustful looks she earned.