Cuffing

"Yes, Sir!" Nagi saluted to Namba.
"Well, at least this boy has some manners..." Namba laughs.
"I hope you weren't reffering to Shinonome kun..." Soma smiled with his helmet under his arm.
"Ha ha, was I even serious about it?" Namba laughs again and put his hand on Nagi's shoulder.
"You better get going, cause your class is gonna start... right after you change..."
"Huh?" Nagi looks at him and noticed the clock behind him.
"Waaaaa!!! I'm gonna be late!!!!" he runs off, leaving two instructors laughing.

He quickly throws off the kendo outfit and wore his gym clothes as fast as he could. He ran out of the coridoor, almost hitting into someone standing outside the door, he appologizes and runs off again.
He got into the gym hall, seeing that the class was just getting started. He then saw the instructor walking up on stage and to the front of the microphone. That instructor is none other than his sister's fiance, Ishigami Hideki. The sight of him made Nagi feel like kicking him more, since it was his idea to dragged Nagi into the PSD without his acknowledgement.

"Class, today we're going to teach you about cuffing. So find a partner and practice together with them..." Hideki said.

Nagi looks around, but he noticed that... he was the only one without a partner. And he finally come to realized that, there is only 21 students in his class. He was the odd ball out of them, he facepalm cause he knows what Hideki meant. So he turned around, looking at Goto walking up to him.

"Don't tell me..." Nagi mumbles.
"You're the only one left. So, Ishigami san asked me to be your partner..." Goto said without any expression on his face.
"Ishigami..." he mumbles and stared at Hideki who smiled back at him.

Nagi hangs his head, knowing that his future brother in law was trying to torture him with the training.

"Right. First, you need to not only grab the prepetrator's hand. The moment you grab his hand, your other hand must grab his arm..." Hideki starts the class with some theories. Then he stares at Nagi.
"Nagi, can you come up here and help me?" he asked.

Nagi glares at him, knowing that he has something up his sleeves. Nagi slowly got onto the stage and stood beside him. Hideki smiles at him, and a sudden shiver ran down his spine.

"What's with that smile for, Ishigami..." he whispers so only Hideki could hear.
"Oh... cause you are my trusty volunteer..." Hideki replied and his glasses glinted.

Hideki then goes around Nagi, and suddenly.....

"Ah!!!" Nagi shouted as he was suddenly thrown off balance and fell to the ground, with one of his arms pinned behind by Hideki.
"Now, that's the basic..." Hideki says without dropping a sweat.
"Ah! Get off of me!" Nagi squirmed.
"Here..." Hideki pulls him up like a puppy.

Nagi was embarassed and he hangs his head low, while he walks back to Goto. Then that's when he noticed something, "how the heck am I gonna train with you?!?!?!" he shouts at Goto.
Goto ignores him and let him shout, before pinning him down again.
"You're out of focus... again.." Goto says calmly and lifts Nagi up.
"I feel like there's a huge gap here..." Nagi mumbles.
"Hm? Yeah, there is. You're short..." Goto says and the words hit Nagi like a nail to a hammer.

By the end of the day, Nagi retired into his dorm room and laid on the floor. He was exhausted by the training and he has a few bruises caused by the cuffing class. Even though there was a gap in height, Goto praised him for pinning him down. For tomorrow's class, it was about following and interrogations. Nagi sighed at it, cause he knew that the instructor for the interrogations is Hideki.

"He really tortured me out there..." he mumbles again.

Nagi then got up when he heard his door knocked. He opens his door and found...
"What the hell are you doing here, Ishigami?"
"Is that a way to greet me?" Hideki steps into his room.
"I didn't say you can come in yet..." Nagi said with annoyance.
"Shiki told me to bring this to you, but I couldn't pass it to you this morning..." Hideki says while passing him a bag.
"What is it?" Nagi asked.
"Your favorite snacks. Your sister is worried for you, did you called her?" Hideki replied.
"I did it yesterday... anyway, you can go back to her now... shoo!" Nagi pushed Hideki out of the room.
"Remember about tomorrow's class... I have high hopes for you..."
"No, you don't. You just want to torture me..."

After that little chat with Hideki, Nagi sat back down onto the floor. He opens the bag of snacks and noticed a note in it.
It was from his sister, Shiki.

"Nagi, I hope you're doing well in there. But if you think you have reached your limit, you can come back. I don't know why Hideki wants you to be in there, but I do hope that you enjoy it as well. Mom and dad are worried, even though dad doesn't show it... but he is still worried that you might break your bones. Do update me if anything happens, and remember to ask anything at Hideki, since he was the one who rope you in... love you!"

Nagi folds the note and left it on his table, and starts opening one of the snacks to eat.

"Seriously... I'm not five anymore, neesan..." he mumbles and continue eating.

The next morning...

During the assembly in the hall, Nagi hears rumors about Hideki and him. Since Nagi wasn't a police officer, why was he able to get into the academy without any basics. Nagi was a little uncomfortable about the situation and pretended to not hear them, but Narita walked by and said it loudly for everyone to hear.

"I don't think this one will pass the examinations. There must be a glitch somewhere in the systems..."

Nagi ignores but was mentally cursing at Narita. He knew that, Narita wanted to throw him off - but he has patience. And can't wait to prank Narita real bad...

To be continued...