moving on

@Y/n p.o.v

Woop! I'm happy today! Chandler Riggs noticed me! I love TWD.
I heard he's going to school here for 6 months (on and off for his career). I can't wait to meet him again!

Greyson keeps texting me wanting to apologise but no, I ain't falling for him.

Greyson fckboy

Yn I'm sorry

Please reply

Can I talk to you?

Sent 5:28 pm

Hah. No way hoe says.
I'm probably focused on my studies atm. Education goals first before relationship goals.

--
I'm still in prison (school) obviously alone in the library. I want to call my bestfriend to get pizza but she's too busy this week. Great.

I'll be heading off to the cafeteria now.

I walked focusing on my phone reading messages from anonymous and listening to mcr.

"They're gonna clean up your looks"I sang softly

"To make a citizen out of- ouCh" I got bumped by a douche bag. It's Greyson.

"I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to-" I grabbed one of his legs and pushed him, he falls off. I got up dusting my jeans and rolled my eyes to him. He was hurt but I couldn't resist to chuckle.

I felt his arms and pinned me into the wall, he looks at me smirking.

"Talk to me ms.smarty pants" he looks at me, I can't move. He's too strong!

"Get off me! Douche!" I tried to break free but can't. He starts to caress my hair smiling. I couldn't resist to blush..

"Here's a deal. I let you go if you let me talk to you and take you to a date." He smiled still pinning me on the wall.

"No!" I shouted. He starts to get closer almost to kIss ME. I surrendered.

"I mean deal! Just get off me." I begged with my puppy eyes. He let go of me.

"Meet me in Nandos, Friday." I said. He grins and kissed my cheeks quickly and ran off. Don't BLUSH y/n! It's just a date nothing special. hAhHa I'm freaking out holy sht.

--

Wendnesday, August.

Beep beep. School bus.

I awkwardly got in the bus and I got all the girls stares like wanting them to kill me. I shrugged the feeling off and headed to the back seat of the bus.  I sat down and noticed my seatmate wearing hoodie and glasses bowing down scrolling twitter newsfeed on his phone. I never saw him before, he must be new here.

"H-hi." I stuttered looking at him. He didn't turned. I tapped his back but still he dosent turn around.

Wow.

I sighed and got my phone to listen to Panic!at the disco. I write sins not tragedies.

I really like the chorus. I head banged softly.

"I chime in, haven't you people ever heard of closing a goddamn door no-" I turned to him and he was giving me weird looks.
Why is he wearing glasses? It's not even sunny.

"What?" I said

"Oh nothing just liked your voice'' he said. THAT VOICE SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR.

"CHanDler?!?!" My eyes widened looking at him. He covered my mouth to shut me up.

"Shh.. stay quiet will you?" He wisphered. HE'S TOUCHING ME CHANDLER FKIN RIGGS IS TOUCHING ME I REPEAT.

"okhay" he was still covering my mouth. I'm dying.

"I know you from somewhere." He smiled and uncovered my mouth. hE reMembers mE.

"You're y/n right?" HE KNOWS MY NAME JSJSNSJSNKA

"yEaH uhM the comic con?" I'm screaming internally bEcause he remebered me.

"Guess we're already here. Stay quiet don't tell girls that I'm here" He whispered and got his bags. I nodded and smiled.

We got out from the bus and people were giving us weird looks.

"See you later y/n" he smiled and walked in.

________

SHort chapter but I updateddd! Don't mind my past chapters. I know I'm bad.

CHANDLER RIGGS IS ATTRACTIVE OKAY!?!?

Vote x