Dirty Girl Confess your Sins

TITLE: DIRTY GIRL CONFESS YOUR SINS

PROLOGUE

"What you wearing?"

"Nothing baby boy"

"Mmmmh thats nice what you doing to yourself"

"Touching myself thinking about you, I want you so bad baby"

"Mhm good, moan for me"

"Whatever you like baby - ahh mmmh yess mhhmm"

Lets be honest I wasnt the least bit interested and frankly I was on the toilet taking a very well deserved shit. But money was money. I had learnt how to make my costomer feel very very pleased over the years of bisness and lets say, I was very well aquitted in the money section. Bieng broke was in my vocabulary. I did it all, stripping, phonesex, cybersex, webcam parties , late night rondevoux, I had the body, mouth and voice, so why the heck not.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you daddy" I moaned enthuisiasticly

"Spank me. Tell me I've been a bad boy"

"Mhm I will"

Fuck, I hated these messed up kinky shit.

"Yes thats right black bitch"

"Yes I like it when you call me that Carl"

"Yes? My black bitch, wan' the master to give you your beating bitch?"

That was my regular costomer, Carl Witkingson. White male from New Jersey, Overwieght donut muching racist cunt.

"BEAT ME" I moaned

"Thats right Kunta Kinte"

Fucking prick.

"Yes massa' " I said in a accent

"OH YEAH ahhh, ahh AHHH!" 

Click. End of conversation. $20 richer.

I finished my toilet business and washed up and left the house.

"DAYUM Tasha you fineeeeee" 

I turned around to see Tyrone. What a deadbeat.

"Sup Tyrone" I said pounding his fist

"Sup girl, when you gonna holler at me ?" 

"When you can afford me, which is never" I smiled

"Dont hurt my feelings like that boo"  he said biting his lip

"You mean dont hurt your dick" I said looking down at his..hump.

He covered his modesty with his back back and grinned.

"Baby even when you smile you turn me on" Tyrone said

"Baby when YOU smile my eyes bleed looking at your ugly smile" I laughed

"Aw you mean" he side smiled

"Tee let me catch you later, gonna run some errands" I smiled

"Ight boo. Catch your fly ass later" he said hugging me

I waved at his as I walked swaying my hips from left to right making sure he was watching.

I had a appointment with a very important costomer. He lived in the rich area, also known as white mans land, so I had dressed up for the occasion. In my navy blazer and white tank with matching business like trousers. I looked real smart in that lady suit. I waited for a cab since my car was bieng fixed. 10 minutes and nothing. My phone beeped. The client was getting impatient.

Finally a cab pulled up. It was one of those sweet faced Indian drivers.

"Where to?"

"Black Enterprises, thats down the bridge" I replied

"Cool jump In"

I went in and asked him how much.

"For you.. $10" he smiled with yellow teeth

"Thanks" I smiled back

He drove really smoothly and fast I got there in no time and paid him a tip for bieng fast. I waved politely at him as I walked into the building straight to the receptionist. She was very plain looking and looked tired.

"Good Afternoon Ma'am do you have an appointment?"

"Yes, An appointment with Mr Black himself" I said removing the ghetto in my speach

"Ah Yes Let me call you in Mrs Lamar"

Hm. This Man already knew my surname. She picked up the phone and called and told me to take a seat. I walked to the waiting lounge and sat down with my legs crossed. I pondered at how Mr Black looked like. I had only heard his voice and thats all. I knew he was white, he had to be. This place didnt seem like a black establishment.

The receptionist called me back and then told me to go on to the Penthouse. I took the elevator to the top and arrived at Mr Blacks door. I straightened my clothes and knocked.

"Come In" A deep voice bellowed

I walked in. 

He swerved his chair to reveal himself. Oh My God. He was beyond my imagination. He was so handsome and young looking, and ..Black.

"Miss Lamar" He said getting up smiling shaking my hand

"Mr Black" I replied

"You are simply devine looking Miss Lamar" he said mesmerised.

"Thank you, call me Tasha"

"Tasha" he smiled

"So.." I said waiting for him to tell me what he wanted.

"Oh right. I heard you dance, is that so?" he said biting his bottom lip

"Yes" 

"Show me" he smiled

"here?"

"I got a secret room." 

I knew he was some sort of freak.

He pressed a button and the wall slided opening a hidden room. It had a nice bed, mirrow art, decor all the works.

"How many girls do you bring up here Mr Black" I smiled

He chuckled and grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear.

"Only you"

"Slow down there, show me cash" I said shaking him off

He took out a hug bundle of $100 bills. Woah.

"$10,000"

"Shit, thats alot" I replied

ALL THIS for me.

"Now dance"

I sat him down on the bed and did my dance as I slowly twirled and removed my clothes up to my underwear. He loved every second I could tell. I never kissed clients but I wanted him as much as he wanted me. I kissed him deeply. Those lips.

After an hour I left and made sure I left him smitten.

 please tell me suggestions and anything, please share this storeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy! thanks

- BARBIEKENZO -