[44] Through Fragments Of Time.

Okay first things first- HAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAYY LIAAAAA! *gives a bone breaking hug* I love how we've become great friends. I love how we talk about random shit. I love how we fangirl over Zayn and the other 1D boys. I love our weird talks ((awwhhh babbiieee luv yeww 22 xoxoxoxox:**muaahhhz)) xD I mean, throw a dictionary on their faces GODDD. I love your pep talks, your sarcasm, your craziness. Heck, I even love your best friend. 

You both are the ideal kind of best friends for each other. Your friendship's precious :') <-- random awkward fact.

I know I'm a day early, but I couldn't really help it.. I'm not good with surprises brooo. Sorry -_- Even if I buy somebody's birthday gift a week before their birthday, I gift it to them right away cause I'm such an impatient person:P

Have  an amaazzzzinnngg day. Enjoy with your close friends etc etc. See? This update was especially for your birthday- a birthday girft from me to you, maybe? Eh. I wish with could meet but ashkjh whatever. I'm really happy I got to know an amazing girl like you.

You're precious. :')

And yesss, for all you other guys, go check out her joint novel which is in the external link). Give the book a chance, you really won't regret it. 

Here's an extra long chapter for you guys, this time. Enjoy :)

Lia, I love you x'D

Previously: 

Zac gulped. He was on the edge- this was it. It was the perfect moment to ask her out. He could tell her right then that the way he felt for her was overwhelming and that he wanted her to be his girlfriend. 'No,' he thought. 'I'll ask her out when she's in a better mood.'

"Zac?" Ashley repeated a little loudly, waving a hand in front of his face.

"I wanted to ask you something," Zac rushed out quickly before he could change his mind.

Ashley glanced him. "What is it?"

Zac paled. What had he gotten himself into? "Will you . . ." he trailed off as Ashley looked at him curiously.

"Zac?"

'Here goes,' he thought as he took a deep breath before stopping, moving in front of Ashley and looking her in the eyes.

--

"I . . ." Zac began, but stopped. Instead, he exhaled loudly and took a step back. "Nothing."

Ashley cocked her head. "What's bothering you, CB?" she asked in a low, concerned voice.

"N- nothing, I guess," Zac mumbled.

Ashley raised her eyebrows. "Okay? If you wanna talk to me about it, you can," she offered.

Zac nodded. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind . . ."

Ashley sighed. "You might wanna get into your classroom now" she said, gesturing to their right. "We're here, and the warning bell just rung."

"Aren't you running late for english?"

"No," Ashley said with a shake of her head. "It's a sub."

Zac took a deep breath before stepping forward and pulling the brunette into a bear hug. "I'll meet you later."

"Yeah," Ashley mumbled into his chest. "See you later."

Stepping backwards from where she was standing, Ashley cheerfully waved at Zac once more before turning on a foot and making her way towards her locker.