Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Dear notebook,

"Love means never to say you're sorry" 

This is my mother's favorite quote. She used to tell this to me when I was still a kid. I still remember that time, it was my first time to watch a romantic movie. They kept on saying the word love so I asked my mother what does it mean. And that's what she told me. I miss my mom alot. 

love,

Dara xoxo

"Hmm Love means never to say you're sorry"

5 days ago, I saw a girl sitting on a bench. She caught my attention so I grabbed my pencil and my sketch pad and started drawing her. I was so near in finishing my sketch but when I looked back, she was gone. So I ran as fast as I could just to chase her.

I ran to the bench where she was sitting but she wasn't there. I bumped in to someone and that caused her books to fall on the ground so I helped her pick it up. But when I looked at her and at that time she looked at me too..

One.

Two.

Three.

It cost me 3 seconds. That was then that I knew

Destiny played on me

My heart went crazy. It was palpitating so fast that it would just jump out of me.

"Uhh sorry Miss" I gave back her books.

"Thank you" and then she smiled then walked away.

Thats when I knew...

I'am inlove.

Tinignan ko yung way kung saan siya dumaan and I saw a blue notebook. I picked it up and opened it.

"Dara Rodriguez"

Napangiti nalang ako.

"Hoy Jed!!!"

Tinago ko agad yung notebook sa likuran ko. Bestfriend ko yan. Si Lloyd Aguilar. That dude is a Casanova. Well ang duo namin ni Lloyd ay kilala sa buong University. We're musicians but its just our stress reliever. Vocalist ako siya naman yung guitarist. Ako naman si Jed Dela Cruz heir of the ever famous Cruz Elite Corporation. Laging kalat sa University namin na may fiancee na ko. No I dont. Actually I'm taking up Fine Arts, 17 and I'm in second year college. I love to paint and stuff. But there is this thing that I promised to a painter once.

That is...

That I will only paint the person that I will truly love.

"Bro!"

"Haish nababaliw ka nanaman diyan ano bang tinitignan mo diyan?"

"Ah wala wala"

 " Uy yung gig natin mamaya ah? "

"Oo sige na. May klase pa ko mauna na ko"

5 days ago, it took me 3 seconds to fall inlove with a girl. Never akong nainlove sa isang babae how ironic right? my best friend is a casanova pero yung bestfriend niya never pang nainlove. Never akong lumapit o kumausap ng isang babae snobbish ba? 

Actually hindi kasi nginingitan ko naman sila I just dont talk to them. I'am weird I'm aware of that.

Pumunta na ako sa Arts room para tapusin na yung sketch ko kay Dara. 

She just looks so amazing.

Naalala ko naman yung notebook.

Binuksan ko yun, it was a diary....

Pagkabukas ko, there was a picture. A man and a little girl. 

Siguro siya to tapos dad niya yung isa. 

Then there was an entry that I've read...

Dear notebook,

"Love means never to say you're sorry" 

This is my mother's favorite quote. She used to tell this to me when I was still a kid. I still remember that time, it was my first time to watch a romantic movie. They kept on saying the word love so I asked my mother what does it mean. And that's what she told me. I miss my mom alot. 

love,

Dara xoxo

Bigla naman akong napaisip.

What does love mean?

Suddenly I had this urge to know her more.

I wanted to get close to her.

Napangiti nanaman ako.

Kasi kung iisipin ng isang matinong tao,

Isang painter nainlove sa isang babaeng nakaupo sa bench and it took him 3 seconds.

Wow, parang sobrang weird and so sudden.

But that thought won't stop me from loving her. 

I want to get to know her more.

Until we run again to each other Ms. Dara Rodriguez

*********************************************************************************************************

I know its not as good as the other writers kaso yan yung nafififeel ko nung nanunuod ako nung koreanovela na yan eh forgive me kung di niyo gusto :)

Until the next chapter.

~Eggpie