Close my eyes

Ok this is the first charter I'm really existed hope you guys like it sorry if it sucks.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I opened my eyes quickly shofar I haven't slept the whole night. I looked over to the clock that was one my small night stand that was next to my beds . 2:30 a.m . Ugh I sighed as I flopped back on my bed.

I looked up at the one direction posters that were plastered on my ceiling. Most of them were of Harry I might have not of looked like it but I was a Harry's girl.

I looked up at Harry's green orbs staring down at me his eyes seemed to glisten in the darkness.

I say up quickly and rolled out of bed. I dragged my feet over to the couch in the other room and clicked the little power button that started my laptop up. I logged in and quickly went to the One Direction web site. I went to my account to see if I had gotten any votes while I was laying in bed . So far I have one vote and I know that willow voted for me so that was probley her.

I typed the name Katie Hart into the search box and her page came up with a stupid picture of her doing a model pose and a duck face. I looked into the little box that showed how many votes she had 300 I couldn't believe it in less than 3 days she already has that many votes.

I shut the top of the laptop and cralled back into bed and coded my eyes dreaming of what would happen if I won the contest but I knew that dream whorls never come true.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Soooo what do you think if you have any suggestions just leave a comment. Thanks -Jackie <3