The Final Hour: Niall Horan

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Piercing screams cut through my ears like knives. Being at a One Direction meet and greet was okay but somewhat annoying. See I'm not a fan, my best friend Amber is, but I came along just so she didn't have to go alone. "Ugh lets go! We are almost there! Can you believe it Leah? I'm going to meet One Direction! I wonder if Harry will fall in love with me when he sees me!!?" I looked at her and rolled my eyes, "I doubt it." She giggled, " Oh Leah why be so negative, maybe one of them will fall in love with you!" she said it in a dreamy sarcastic tone. I just shook my head and laughed. Before I knew it we were up to the table, and before us were 5 boys. Now I've got to admit they aren't bad looking, I just don't obsess over them like other girls do. Amber went through the line meeting all of them, I kind of just walked along side her and waved to them. The one thing I did notice was a blonde haired boy staring at me. I tried to block him out until I heard him say something. "Hello, are you a fan? Do you want me to sign something or possibly even touch your hand??" He laughed, obviously joking, and he spoke with an Irish accent. "Haha, um no I'm not really a fan, but thank you anyways." I giggled. I felt red flush onto my cheeks. He just looked at me and smiled. He signed an album for Amber and we were on our way. "I just met One Direction! That was amazing!" Amber continued to ramble on about meeting them but all I could think about was the blonde that I talked to. I never fancied any of them but once I met him, I just fell into a trance... "Hey Amber, what is the blonde ones name again?" She looked at me and had a huge grin on her face. "Oh you mean the one that basically drooled when he saw you!!!?? That was Niall... Oh my... You like him don't you!!?" "I don't necessarily like him, I just felt different when I talked to him." She faced forward in her seat. "Suuureee.... You like him." She had a satisfied look on her face as she watched the cars pass by her window. Niall, what a cute name...

Niall's Point of View:

"I love meeting fans!!" Said Liam as he plopped down on the couch. "Me too, but sometimes, the gifts scare me.." Harry was going through the bags that they received. Zayn looked puzzled. "What do you mean?" Harry lifted something out of one of the bags. "Well the fact that I just found this is a tad bit scary." He flung what ever it was at me and it hit me in the face. "What the heck is it?" I picked up up off my face. I threw it in the other direction once I realized it was some girls panties. The boys all laughed as Louis took it and sling-shot it back in the bag. "Niall you ok??" Zayn asked as all the boys drew their attention at me. I must have been gazing off deep in thought because he had to repeat it a few times. "Huh? Oh yah, well no. There was this magnificent girl that I met at the greet but she wasn't a fan. She was beautiful and I let her slip away." The boys looked taken back. "Are you sure? None of us have ever fallen in love like that at a meet and greet." I shook my head. "Ya you guys are right. I can't like her, she's not even my type..." I trailed off, but I still couldn't get her out of my mind.