Prologue

Tremaine,

I rushed home to see my beautiful girlfriend HarMonii to tell her the great news about my new single 'Just Gotta Make It'

I walked into the house and was greeted with the wonderful smell of Hamburgers and Fries.

"Baby!" I yelled put to HarMonii.

"I'm in the kitchen, why are you always yelling?" She replies.

"Because I like to hear myself.." I say as I walk into the kitchen and give her a kiss.

"So what's up?"

"I just finished recording Just Gotta Make It with Twista , I think its going to be a hit!"

"That's great baby. I have a present for you!" She says smiling.

"Alright where is it?" I say rubbing on her ass.

She walks off and brings me back a bag. I open the bag up to see 2 pair of Jordan's. A pair for me and looks like a pair for a baby but HarMonii feet isn't that small so Im confused.

"Baby your foot aint that small so who these for?" I ask her highly confused.

"In about 8 months you will know." she says smiling brightly. But I'm not happy at all.

"You're pregnant?" I yell making her jump a little.

"Yea..I am a month actually." She says scared.

"That aint my baby man." I say trying to convince myself.

"Why would I lie to you? I've been nothing but loyal to you since we were 13!" she screamed.

Its true me and HarMonii been together since we were 13.

"Look HarMonii, I cant do this. I just got a record deal and this baby is gonna fuck everything up for me. I cant do this." I say getting up.

"What do you mean you cant do this?!"

"I don't Fucking want the damn baby HarMonii. I'm leaving. Good luck with your life." I say and walk out the house. That's the last time I saw her....

_________________________________________

-Keep or Delete?

-Read my August Alsina story if you haven't.

-but seriously keep or delete?

-Dria Watson✌🏽️❤️😁