Chapter 1: "It's a...."

Me and Niall walked into the doctors office, my baby bump is getting bigger and bigger it seems like every day, and today the doctors find out if the babys a girl or a boy after about three months of me wondering. We've been debating on it being a surprise when I give birth but I think Niall's about to die to know, so I guess we will find out today.

"Mr. and Mrs. Horan!" the nurse called out, no we haven't got married yet but we are after the baby is born. We got up and walked into the room, she patted the examineing table and I sat down. "The doctor will be in, in a moment and he needs to know if you want the sex of the baby to be a surprise or not." the nurse stated as she walked out.

"Niall do you want to know or want it to be a surprise?" I asked trying to sit mor compertablely. I looked at him and he looked like he was in deep thought. He looked back at me.

"You want it a surprise right?"

"Yeah but what do you want?" I stated with a duh expression.

"Well I haven't been the one carrying the baby for the past five months and for the next four. I want it to be a surprise to!" he smiled and walked over to me kissing my forehead, and touching my baby bump. He's going to be a great dad, and his mom is ready for the baby to be born already.

"Okay, thanks babe!" I kissed his lips lightly. The doctor came in soon after and smiled at us while looking at my charts.

"Your test came back good, and now lets take a look at the baby. One question do you want to know the sex?"

"No." Niall stated and I nodded in agreement. The doctor pulled my shirt so that my stomach was exposed and put a gel on it. He placed a wond type thing on my belly and pointed to the screen, I looked at the screen and saw the babys' face. All of a sudden this unplaned pregnacy turned into me ready to hold the baby in my arms. I looked at Niall and honestly I've never seen his smile that big, I felt a tear run down my face but Niall wiped it away.

"There is your baby, I'm going to get the print out of this picture and I'll be back and you can head home. He walked out the door and Niall helped my off the table, that thing is so uncomfertable. The doctor came in and handed us the picture of the little baby, Niall and I then headded home.

***************************************************************************************

We arrived at our flat to find Ella, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Perrie, Zayn, Liam and Danielle all sitting on the porch. Niall got out and opened my door, I walked up to were they were all standing now.

"What are you guys doing on our porch?" I laughed, I walked in and sat on the couch and so did everyone else.

"We want to see the picture thing of the baby!" Ella stated jumping up and down.

"She's been like this all day!" Harry added, Ella turned and glared at him. Oh God I better show her before Harry gets himself killed. I handed her the picture and her eyes went wide. All of them gathered around her looking at the picture. "Well when are you having the baby, you look like you can't even move!" Harry stated and I gave him a glare.

"Harry you just wait until I have this baby I'm going to kill you! I'm not that fat!" I stated and looked at the baby bump, in all truth yeah I am fat! But the weird thing is I don't care that I'm getting fat.

"Awe I'm so happy you two slept together!" Lou stated we all looked at him, I looked at Niall who was blushing.

"Lou!" Niall and I stated at the same time.

"What I'm going to be an unckle!" he smiled, I just shook my head looking at my baby in the picture. I felt someone touching my belly and looked to see Harry mubbling something to my stomach it was really weird.