Chapter 4: Curse Of The Black Spot Pt.1

Important recap from chapter 2: They were gold and they had a whisk and plunger for arms they looked like salt shakers. Dalek I heard in my head. Ever since i was little i had these voices that would not only torment me but gave me information that was always correct. A/N: I'll explain that some more in this chapter.

Nikki's POV:

 We arrived what looked like under a ship. The doctor opened a door above us and my suspicions were confirmed when the doctor threw open the door above us and a bunch of pirates stood there pointing guns at us. "Yo ho ho!" The doctor tried grinning. "Or does nobody actually say that?" he asked after not getting a response. 

 We were taken to a room with gold everywhere. "Oh, were here to help!" The doctor said trying to convince them to not kill us. "We made no signal." A man said. Captain Avery my brain told me. "Our sensors picked you up. Ship in distress."  "Sensors?" Avery asked. "Yes. Okay, problem word. Seventeenth century. My ship automatically, er, noticed-ish that your ship was having some bother." The doctor struggled. "That big blue crate?" Avery asked. "That is more magic, Captain Avery. They're spirits. How else would they have found their way below decks?" One of the men asked. "Well, er, I want to say multidimensional engineering, but since you had a problem with sensors, I won't go there. Look, I'm the Doctor. This is Nikki, Amy, Rory. We're sailors, same as you. Except for the gun thing. And the beardiness." The doctor tried to explain. "You're stowaways. Only explanation. Eight days, we've been stranded here, becalmed. You must have stowed away before we sailed." Avery said. "What do we do with them?" the same man who said we were magic asked. "Oh, i think they deserve our hospitality!" Avery said smiling. The doctor smiled, Rory and Amy looked suspicious and i knew for a fact he was faking. I read people well. 

 We were dragged to the deck and the the doctor was pushed onto the plank while Amy, Rory, and I all had a filthy pirate holding us. They all laughed at the doctor. "I suppose that laughing like that is in the job description. Can you do the laugh? Check. Grab yourself a parrot. Welcome aboard." The doctor ranted nervously. "Stocks are low. Only one barrel of water remains. We don't need four more empty bellies to fill. Take the doxys below to the galley. Set them to work. They won't need much feeding." Captain Avery ordered. The men holding Amy and i pushed us back and we backed up together as they followed. "Rory, little help?" Amy asked. "Yeah, Hey listen right? She's not a doxy." Rory commented. "I didn't mean just tell him off but thanks." Amy rolled her eyes as the guys grabbed us again and pushed our heads down. As Amy struggled with her guy some more i escaped and ran below deck. Amy was right behind me so she also got away from her guy. We both grabbed swords from a trunk. "Nikki." Amy whispered. "What?" I whispered back. Her eyes fell on some old pirate coats and hats and we grinned and ran over to them and threw them on. 

 When we got back on the deck we heard the doctor asking where the rest of the crew was then he said they were going to jump out and say boo. Amy took that as her cue. "Boo!" She shouted and we held out our swords as all the pirates turned around. "Throw the gun down." Amy ordered. Avery did and i kicked it out of the way. "Girls, what are you doing?" The doctor asked. "Saving your life. Okay with that are you?" Amy asked sassily. "Put those swords down. Swords can get us all killed. "Yeah that's why i'm pointing it at you." Amy said getting it closer to his face. The other pirates began sword fighting with us except they had wooden stakes. 

 They all stopped and coward away from us as we held the swords at them. Amy turned around a ran to a rope and then swung to the other side of the ship she slashed the sword and cut one of the pirates. "You have killed me." He said when she stopped. "No way it's just a cut!" Amy exclaimed. A black spot appeared on the guys palm. "What kind of rubbish pirates are you?" Amy asked. "One drop. That's all it takes, one drop of blood and then she rises out of the ocean." Avery yelled. "Come on, i barely even scratched him what  are you all in such a huff about?" Amy asked. A man came up about to grab her. "Amy be careful!" I called. She swung at him and accidentally cut Rory's hand. The same black spot that was on the other guys hand appeared on Rory's. "Doctor, what's happening to me?" Rory asked showing the doctor, who at some point gotten back on the deck, his hand. "She can smell the blood on your skin. She's marked you for death." Avery said. "She?" I asked. I was searching my mind for answers but the voices didn't have any. "A demon. Out there in the ocean." The pirate said. "Okay, groovy, not just pirates today we've managed to bagsy a ship where there's a demon popping in. Very efficient. I mean, if something's going to kill you, it's nice that it drops you a note to remind you." The doctor grinned. We heard something singing. Not words just ah. Siren the voices said. That's all i got no information. Just a name. Sometimes that's what happened other times i got a load of information like with the daleks. Sometimes i get pointless information like a random persons name on the streets. "Quickly, now. Block out the sound." One of the pirates said. "The creature, She charms the victim with her song." Avery said.