Why do i keep ending up in hear

My head starts to burn as I come into conciseness. I'm laying in a white bed and a blueish room. I look up to see a girl about 23 with a thermometer in her hand. I lurch foreword with a start. My head starts to spin from the sudden leap foreword I did. I fall back and hit my head on the soft white pillow. I must be in the nurses office. I grown and try to pull my self up from the bed.

"Wow might not want to do that miss. You hit your head pretty hard. You might need to take it easy for awhile. But you have seemed to have healed pretty fast. What do you make of that?" She asked in a voice like siren. Loud and annoying.

I look to my side and find the boy that I fried to a crisp. Black and blue spots covered his body plus second degree burns.

As my eyes scanned over the body. I could tell that he was still alive from the rising and falling of his chest. I sigh in relief that I did not kill him that easily. My mind starts to rome and I feel something sore at the back of my thought. The lady comes back over to me and hands me a cup full of water and I take it happily.

"You passed out for about an hour and your stuff is over there. I made sure that your egg was ok." I look over to see my stuff in the corner in a chair that looked a little unsure of its self at the moment. I then look over to the nurse that was walking over to the boy.

"I know you are the special one and all but that means you have to hunt for your vamp side. Maybe this after noon you should go down to the forest and hunt. It will help prevent this stuff from happening. There are others that hunt down there to. You could make some new friends." I stair at her in horror. Hunt. Like hunt for blood? "No no no no no. That's just terrible that I would kill a helpless animal. I will not do that.