10 •

KASEY

I looked over at Bam as we both clung onto the pipes under a big ass shipment truck. You might be asking how the fuck did we get here? Well .. I'll let you know.

Bam and I snuck out into the hallways of the silent prison but not before checking the camera we knew were in the corners. All of the cameras were sprayed over with black spray paint. I looked over at Bam who had the same sketchy look that I did. My suspicions were confirmed. Since the prison has new staff, you had to be cautious about walking around this bitch.

I spotted the end of what look to be Handara's long hair as she turned the corner going towards the boiling room. I thought they were simply going to jump Kayne which would end in them all getting killed but I'd soon come to find out I was very off on that assumption. I peered from the corner to see Hook, Handara and Princess all carrying a knocked out Kayne bridal style in their small arms. I pressed Bam back by her chest and gave her a look.

"Fuck are you doing, Kasey? They have Kayne!" Bam hissed at me with wide eyes.

"Think about it.. if we make loud ass noises don't you think the guards will get suspicious and come out they posts? Let's sit back and watch and then react, shit this may be our way out of here!"

Bam eyed me before I looked away towards them going into the boiling room. Fuck they going in there for? I know they don't have Kayne in their arms just to carry her somewhere to beat her up or else they would've did it and left. The only way outside in the boiling room is a door but it's locked and the key is held in the main office in the front. Once they were inside and I heard the boiling room door open, I immediately ran in the boiling room knowing someone from the inside was helping them.

"Leo.. what the fuck?" I hissed as he closed the boiling room door behind them.

He looked at me wide eyed as I gazed at him with slit eyes. He gripped the baton from his belt but not quick enough to stop Bam who was like a raging bull. As she struggled with him I went to the door which was not yet locked and peeked through. I saw as the girls tossed Kayne into the back of a truck and began mumbling in a group. I knew I had no time to be wasted. I had to get to that truck.

"Bam we gotta-" I watched as the life was sucked out of Leo from Bam's strong hold on his neck.

"Can't let nobody fuck over Kayne and still have them breathing. You got me fucked up. What's the next move?" She asked as she peeked outside like nothing happens.

I shook my head as I watched the girls begin to move to the front of the truck which was approximately 30 feet away. I gave her the signal to come on and we moved out towards the truck. Fortunately the side windows were busted out so you couldn't see the back of the truck.

"Fuck we gonna do? People gonna see us on the back of this truck and who knows if we can hold on for long without falling." Bam said as the truck started humming.

"Down and under baby. All that working out you be doing might just come in handy." I smirked before crawling under and holding onto the pipes of the truck.

"The shit we do for Kayne. I hope my fat ass don't break these pipes" She adjusted herself just in time for the pull-off.

Right.. the shit we do for Kayne.