Twelve

Kealah nodded. Shawn had caused enough trouble in her life. It wasn't like she had anything good going for her. Her uncle was gone,her mother was dead, and her father was in jail. Who else did she have? Kai smirked and nodded. He grabbed her hand and took het downstairs. She saw papers and pictures everywhere. It looked like a scence from criminal minds when they were trying to solve a crime.

"If we're gonna be working together you gotta know me." Kai said.

Kealah scrunched her face up and looked at him. "What you mean?"

"My name isn't Makai. My name is Deyonte Hunter. I recently started working MCPD. We have solid,strong evidence to take him down but he always seems to outsmart us by leaving before we get a chance to get him. He doesn't know I work with them but he's been very suspicious. And ma, you could really help us." He said, looking me in my eyes.

I smiled and nodded.I saw that he meant business. "Why you wanna take him down?"

"A few years back Shawn fucked my girl. He got her pregnant and convinced her to say it was mine. They were two fools. She was so wrapped up in his spell, she drank and popped pills, sold her body. Eventually, the baby died and she nearly killed herself cause she knew the only thing that kept Shawn around. It was honestly sad. She always begged him to stay. She would kiss his feet and beg on her knees. I was in love with that girl and she wanted my cousin. Shit was sad honestly. That's why I don't bring my females around him. They end up falling for his ass. That's why imma take him down." He said looking down at the ground.

He looked so hurt. Kealah hugged him tightly. She honestly felt his pain. She hated herself for almost choosing the wrong side. She promised herself she would never choose good over bad. In the short time she had known him,he had never shown this side of him. It completely caught her off guard. She felt his tears soak through her shirt. She began to rub his back slowly. She felt herself being lifted off the ground. He wrapped his arms around her tightly. He put his face in her neck and held her close against his small, muscular body.

"Don't let me down Kealah." He said as he held me closer to him.

I kissed his cheek and nodded. "I won't."

------

Short but its a filler.

Comment your thoughts Or questions.

VOTE!