Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Erina. I don't know what's going on. But I keep hearing your voice. And to tell you the truth, its freaking me out a little."

I sat up, and looked around. My body was hearing him.

Wait! I fell asleep. I... I haven't done that in a long time.

Is me talking to them using energy? Is that why I fell asleep?

"Anyways, I know I shouldn't tell you this, but I have some bad news. We don't know where #@&%#!%% is. I'm sorry. And I know he doesn't visit you, but we are trying to find him so that he can. I know he misses you. Hell, we all do. But." He sighed. "Just wake up please." he finished and I heard him leave.

Did he just leave? He never leaves. He stays, then occasionally he says something and it will just repeat it's self over and over, till he gets kicked out of the room.

This. This is not right.

A few hours later, his front door opened. I sat there, waiting. Eventually he came in the living room and sat down on the couch. I stared at him.

Should I say something?

He sighed, closed his eyes and then spoke up.

"I know you're hear. I can.... feel it." He shook his head, "I'm losing my mind."

Can he really feel me here?

"Hi."

His head snapped over to me. "Hi." He replied.

"I can't believe you can hear me." I smiled.

"I can't believe, I'm talking to no one." He said, leaning his head back on the back of the couch.

"Do, uh. Do you know who I am?" I asked him.

He sighed. "I don't know. I can't see you, but I can hear you. And you sound like my friend."

"Averina?"

He took a deep breath. "Yeah. How did you-" he stopped him self from continuing.

"I am her." I told him.

"Can't be. She's alive and in a coma. You're dead. You have to be a ghost."

"No, I am her."

"Can't be."

"Listen, I am. I heard what you said earlier."

"Whatever."

"You said." I took a deep breath, then continued. "You said, you keep hearing my voice and it's freaking you out. You also said that you had bad news, that you couldn't find someone. And you want him to visit me. My body, but you can't find him to make him. Who ever he is."

His eyes were open and staring off into space.

"How did you know that?"

"I told you, I heard you. Right now there's a nurse in my room, and I can hear my heart beat on the machine."

"No."

I sighed. This is useless.

"Fine, I guess I'll leave, and leave you alone." I got up and walked to the door, wishing I was at home.

Walking through, I actually ended up at my house. Well, the house that they took me too.