Chapter Thirty - Reality

Marcus' POV

I cannot believe what just happened. I haven't seen her got jealous like that. I am still astounded slouched on the floor leaning on my door. Did we really just broke up?

I tried calling her several times, it seems she is not convinced that I am not talking to Olivia anymore. How can I face her in class like this? When everytime I want to see her I want to kiss her.

I gathered all my strength and called my friend Harry. I need some buddy moment right now...especially he knows about my past ex Olivia.

He came within the hour that I called him and we decided to go to a club for me to forget about the break up for a while.

I want to get drunk. This time Harry will take care of me like I did when he needed me.

"Dude I'm sure if you try reaching out to her you will be able to fix things." my friend is right but he doesn't know Stacy.

"I tried man, she won't return my calls." I replied as I drank my third shot of whiskey.

"It's a good thing it's Saturday today, you sure you can handle more? I mean you still need to teach monday right?"

"Yeah, just drive me home.." After ten shots of whiskey and four beers I was starting to get a headache. I can barely stand. Some girls started swooning in front of me as Harry was still dancing in the middle of the bar with some chick. I can't believe he left me alone when I can barely stand

"Feeling dizzy handsome?" Some chick with a very revealing cleavage and high heels wearing a red dress approached me as she started doing a lap dance in front of me.

Then I feel an arm massaging my top shoulders all the way to my head on the temple where I can feel the major pounding of headache. I tried to push those hands away but it seems to be very persistent.

I am helpless by their touch. This booze is killing me, Harry! I wanted to yell, I have no idea where he is now....
"I think I am going to faint."

"Oh honey dear we better get you out of here." No! no! my head is spinning. I feel like I am going to vommit. My phone is buzzing..I grabbed it from behind my pants and I saw Stacy's name on the screen. And then it slipped from my hands.

"My phone!" I yelled. It just came to my senses that I am being lifted from my seat. Harry! I am so gonna punch him as soon as I regain conscience.

Someone grabbed my phone from the floor. One of the girls..crap! No! As she started answering the call.

"No!" I screamed with all my might then I vommitted. They let go of me, letting me have space...

"Yes honey, he is in the bar. You wanna leave a message?" I am so dead with Stacy... she is so not gonna forgive me. How can I explain things now when it just got worse.

I was carried on a limousine. "Where are you taking me?" And then I collapsed as soon as my bum hit the leather seats.

I woke up in a hotel...The first thing that came to my mind was check myself. I am completely naked! What the Fuck?! Was I raped? I looked around I cannot find my clothes. Even my wallet and phone. Especially my phone!!!

I dragged the satin sheets and placed it around my waist as I tried to observe who placed me here. I checked the doors it was locked. Damn!!! "Harry!!!!!!"

I was so mad that I am helpless like a prisoner and worst I have a feeling I was raped. By who and how many I have no idea...