Chapter 13

Kate turned out to be one of those gorgeous blondes that you couldn't help but be envious of. Everything was perfect about her. I wanted to hate her. But she was too damn nice.

"Put that phone away." Ren ordered me as we went into another shop. For our girls trip she had decided that we should go to the mall.

I recieved another text message. Who else went with you and Ren? It was from Jace.

Kate. I replied.

Kate from our pack? he asks.

Our pack. I like the sound of that ;D. Why? I asked.

Tell you later. Gotta go. Guys are about to throw me in the lake if I don't stop texting you. he replies.

M'kay. Love you.

I grin at his reply. And I'll never stop loving you.

"Who were you texting?" Kate asks me.

I blush. "My mate."

"Oh! Jace." she says with a look showing that she knows something that I don't.

"Yeah." I said.  "So who's your mate?"

She blushs. "Jackson."

My eyes widen. "My brother?"

"Yeah." she replies.

"That's cool." I said. "So are you friends with Jace?" Maybe she will tell me what Jace was going to tell me later.

"Um. You could say that."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked her.

"Um....we sorta dated." she said.

My eyes widened. "For how long?"

"From the age of thirteen till the day that you and your brothers came to live with us. I was the one that greeted you at the door. Instantly I knew that Jackson was my mate. So after Jace was done showing you to your room, we broke up with each other at the same exact time." she explains.