Chapter 5

Niall sat on the sofa at home watching Ryan watching tv, he still can't get over what Zayn said to him. He knew there's no point talking to Zayn since it will only lead them to fighting. WHy bother when they're already divorce.

'That's right Niall! Why bother?!'

'Oh.. I don't know.. maybe because you still LOVE HIM!' the little voice in his head said.

'NOOOOO! Me? still in love with that...that..JERK! NOOO!'

'Are you sure? Then why so sad right now? It shouldn't bother you.'

Niall thought about it. He shouldn't be angry at Zayn. He shouldn't care what Zayn does. He doesn't own Zayn. They were divorce!

'We're over! Divorce! Strangers!'

'Yeah, keep telling that to yourself'

"Shut up!" he yelled.

"Daddy?" Ryan asked.

"huh?"

Ryan was staring at him confused.

"Why were you yelling?"

'I said that out loud?' he thought

"Nothing, sweetheart. Nothing."

"Oh..okay. Were you talking-"

(Authors Notee ;) Joshi's Turn!!)

Niall looked at Ryan, and shook his head, not wanting his son to worry about him. Ryan has had enough stress lately 'cause of school and stuff, and he could not bear seeing his son unhappy, cause it will break some of Niall's heart.

Niall got off of the couch, and looked at Ryan, who was entertained by the progam that he was watching; Spongebob or somthing that the kids watch now a days. The blonde lad shrugged, as he walked into the kitchen to cook themselves some lunch.

Niall opened up the cabinets and it looked like a ghost town. The selves were empty, as a thin layer of dust started to collect from the lack of dusting. He sighed, as he walked back into the sitting room, stopping, laughing silently as Ryan, tryed to play Just Dance, but kinda failed misbery; just like his father did when he fisrt played.

Niall walked over to his son, and blocked the t.v. As the dark haired boy tryed monovering his way around his father, he finally gave up, and let out a puff of air, which Niall turn around on his heel, and giggled,"Daddy!" Ryan whined, as he heard his dad giggle at him.

"Wha?" Niall asked, as he turned around to face his son. Which at the moment looks like Zayn, his dark jet black hair, matted on his forehead, his blue eyes, now grey, and the way he scrunched up his eyebrows made Zayn remember how Zayn use to be.

"You laughed at me." Ryan said, as a single tear rolled down his tan cheek; which had a light blush creeping up.

"I'm sorry, baby. Can you forgive me?" Niall said, putting out his bottom lip, trying his best for his son to forgive him.

"Okay, cause I have big heart." Ryan said, blushing a deep shade now; as you can see a rosey pink on his tan cheeks.

"Who told you, you have to have a big heart, love?" Niall said.

"You daddy!" Ryan's exclamation made Niall chuckle, as he held out his arms for his son to run into.

"Daddy?" Ryan said, tugging on Niall's shirt.

"Yes?" Niall said, pulling his shirt out of the grip of his sons.

"I'm hungry, can we go get Chinese?" Ryan asked politely, so his dad could say yes.

"Sure, why not." Niall said smiling wide.

"Yay!" Ryan hollored, as he ran out the door to the car.

~

Niall and Ryan walked into the Chinese food palace, and took a seat. As they lookes through the menus, Niall spotted a figure who looked so familiar. He scrunched up his face more, and gasp, recognizing who it was. Zayn walked in holding another girl's hand. A fucking girl! Girl!

Ryan turned around, and spotted Zayn,"Hey Dad!" Ryan yelled, waving his tiny hand at Zayn, who saw, and walked over to the two.

"Hey, tiger. How are ya' doin'?" Zayn asked ruffling his son's black hair, making Ryan pull down his head, patting down his head.

"Hi dad, who's this?" Ryan asked, curiosity flooded through his voice.

"My, girlfriend tiger." Zayn said proudly.

"Oh, I thought you like Daddy?!" Ryan yelled out, pointing at Niall, who blushed.

"Well use to." Zayn said, looking at Niall.

"Oh, so you think think out who relationship was a joke huh, Zayn!" Niall finally cracked.

"Of course I do!" Zayn shouted back.

"You inconsiderate li-" Niall was cut off, as Zayn crashed his lips onto Niall's. It was an hungry kiss, full of passion and desire. Niall was the first to pull away.

"Let's go Wendy!" Zayn said storming out of the resturant.

"Your still going to be a coward until the end Zayn Jawaad Malik, don't forget it!" Niall shouted as he left,"Let's eat now Ryan."

~

Authors Notee :)

Heyy lovies!! :) Thank you all for reading this story! It means alot, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

Lot's of Love,

Wendy & Josh (: