Bad Boy Billionarie

Bad Boy Billionaire

Reads: 8 

Ongoing

Cadwell Academy is one of the most prestigious school in America. Alina Goldberg has been attending this school on a full scholarship for all her high school experience. She's also guaranteed for a scholarship at Cadwell university. What she didn't expect is to have a new student to join in the middle of her senior year. What surprised her even more is that he's the son of the multi-billionaire Arnold Lovey. Sebastian Lovey is known for his bad boy antics and his way to charm anyone into doing what he wants. In his book, feelings are just another word for weak. His motto is "Act now, consequences later."Alina's life is about to become a whole lot more interesting, but will the same effect be both ways?

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alright, self promoting time again.... But I wrote a new story! I decided that I didn't like how "Popped" is played out and thought it was too grown up for me. So I decided to do a story that's based in high school. 

Please go give it a read and leave a comment and vote x It would mean so much to me! Plus if you could tell your friends or followers to give it a read that would be fantastic and you would be the coolest person in the world!