Chapter 5-Murder

Asmerelda didn’t want to kill the innocent people, but she had to or else there would be a consequence. In Vamp county, there are only six towns, so lucky for her she only had to kill six people, hopefully.

After about a half hour of waiting Roxy decided it was the time to kill someone because most people would be sleeping.

‘You shall kill one of the people in the house that is your favourite number out of these houses, BUT, you must be sneaky’ Roxy stated.

“Yes, Roxy,” Asmerelda started to respond “Your wish is my command.” she finished.

So off Asmerelda went, she chose a house with the numbers 1234 on it, and then she climbed up the side of the house into an open window. There was a little boy sleeping, and she refused to kill him

“I won’t do it! I won’t kill this little boy, whose life has barely begun.” cried Asmerelda just as a tear fell from her eye.

‘DO IT! Or I will give you a terrible consequence. DO IT!’ screamed Roxy burning with anger.

As much as she didn’t want to, she had no choice, it was kill the child who looked about five or get herself killed, and she preferably didn’t want to die yet, so she took the knife, and plunged it into the little boy’s heart. Then crawled back out the window with the knife, and got back into the vehicle.

Before she started her vehicle up, she bawled her eyes out. She couldn’t believe what the demon had just made her do.

Then she got to sleep for the rest of the night.

When Asmerelda woke up the next day, Roxy said to her ‘Good job last night child, I’m proud of you. Now you just need to do it five more times.’ 

Now, Asmerelda didn’t want to use the cold shiny gun or the now covered in dry blood knife.

                               * * * * *

Four days later, Asmerelda got to drive back to her hometown, but not for a good reason. This was the final town she had to kill someone.

Roxy chose the final house for the final murder. It was just down the road from her house. She didn’t want to kill one of her neighbors, especially when that neighbor was her best friend.

She still didn’t want to end her life so soon, so she climbed up the side of the house, but just as she was about to crawl through the window, her parents saw her crawling up the side of the house, then she crawled through the window ready to kill. When she remembered twelve years ago, when she was with her friend Willa. Her voice was clear as day.

Asmerelda remembered her saying…

          “The only thing you need to remember about our friendship is that we’re best friends, we’ll always be best friends, through thick or thin, so when you’re really bored or just miss me, think about me.”

‘Oh, come on, kill the girl already!’ insisted Roxy.

“No! I won’t kill my best friend!” Asmerelda defended.

As that was all happening, Asmerelda’s mom called Asmerelda’s friend’s house to tell her mom that Asmerelda was in their house. After she called her, she called the local priest because Asmerelda didn’t usually kill people, like she was about to.

“STOP!!” shouted Asmerelda’s friend’s mom.

“Take the knife out of my hand! Please! I beg of you.” begged Asmerelda.

So the mother stayed out of arm and the knives reach. Asmerelda tried to stop the demon from trying to kill the mother.

Just then at the front door of the house she was in, stood the priest. He was curious to find out what was wrong with Asmerelda.