Jack The Ripper Monologue

So, i wrote this for drama and decided, what the heck. Lets see what other people think. Enjoy. =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack the Ripper

I had once been a simple man, unnoticed, educated, but that all changed, when I became Jack the Ripper. No one knows my true name, and over the years, I have forgotten as well. The only thing that became important to me, was that I killed those who ruined our beautiful streets. I would scour the streets on the Eastern parts of London. With my knife and cloak at my side.

Want to know, how I killed those women. It is sad that they can even think of themselves as women. Well, I would slit their throats with two quick, easy cuts. Their blood would run down to the ground below them pooling up. While they were still alive, I would stab them in their abdomens.

The police now, are not the brightest. I sent in many letters, many of hundreds, that explained what I would do next. How I would commit the murders, and yet, they never caught me. I sent them in a letter, explaining how I would commit a double kill in the early morning of September 30th.

These kills were different from the rest with only one cut across the neck. In the case of the other lady, the one I killed first, I was rushed and unable to stab her abdomen. There were people coming, and they were coming fast. So I fled. The other women I had more time with. I slit the throat like the others and got to work on her abdomen, cutting it and ripping it well. I removed her left kidney. Using her blood I wrote a note to the police saying “The Jews are the men that will not be blamed for nothing.” Many different version were written of this one. My writing must have been bad for them not to understand it. I sent in a letter before this murder, I was going to send them a piece of her ear, but before I could grab it someone came and it was left next to the body.

My life wasn't always rainbows and happiness boys and girls even though it may sound like it. Cleaning house got stressful after awhile. I loved my job and how I was the only one that had it, but running from the cops and constantly having to wash off blood got boring after awhile. At first it was fun and exhilarating but I quickly got bored. I finally just passed on my teachings to someone and fled the country for The America's where I could teach others.

Now that I think about it, I rather miss my job. *Pull out fake knife/play with it* Maybe after this speech I shall go out and do yet another. I know there have got to be some people out there ruining our streets. *Glance out at crowd* Now, I must bid you all ado. I hope you enjoyed this... this little seminar I have held for you. Now, I hope none of you go out and try to reveal my identity, for if you do. *Pull knife along throat* You'll be found like the others. Farewell now, and don't breathe a word of this to anyone.