This is love

'Thanks for dinner.' Karen said quietly giving Matt a small smile.

'Of course,' Matt said reaching for her hand.

She took his shyly, like a little girl, her long red hair shimmering.

They walked, slowly, back to the apartment where Karen was staying. It was their first date, not two months after they'd first met, which had been the day Karen had been cast.

As they neared her block, it started to rain, not pour really, but just enough rain to dampen Karen's hair and make her face just a little bit dewy.

'Oh,' She gasped as the rain hit her.

Matt turned...

And noticed, not for the first time, how beautiful Karen was. As she stared up at the rain he realised how much he wanted to kiss her.

'Kaz...' He pondered, trying out a new nickname and she turned to look at him and suddenly he discovered that he had pushed her up against a nearby lamppost and was kissing her.

Really kissing her.

His hands were in her now sopping hair and he was amazed at how soft it was. He could feel her hands creeping into the back of his head and her sigh as she leaned against him, content.

This was love, he could feel it. Really feel it. He didn't what obstacles he would have to face to get her but he knew he would. He had too.

'Kaz,' Her new nickname felt right against his lips, sighed against her mouth.

'Kaz.'

This Is LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara