Sad: Zayn Malik Imagine

"Where are you taking me?" I asked eagerly, it was Zayn and I's 1 year anniversary, and he was taking me somewhere, but he wouldn't tell me where. 

"We're almost there, be patient." He said, I could tell he was nervous because he kept rubbing his hands on his pants and moving his hands all over the wheel. 

"Is it just so dang wonderful that you're all antsy?" I laughed. He looked over at me and smiled. 

"Aren't you funny." He said sarcastically. We made eye contact and I couldn't help but to smile. He was so beautiful. He then took one hand off the wheel and held it up to my face. He smiled back at me and rubbed his thumb on my cheek. His eyes were sparkling and that's not to be cliche, they really were. "You're so beautiful." He whispered to me. 

"You're amazing." I said, smiling from ear to ear. 

"Not as amazing as you." He replied, smiling like an idiot. We both began to scoot in towars each other and closed our eyes. "I love you." he said. I opened my eyes and looked at him and shock. That was the first time he said that. 

"I love you too." I replied, tears brimming my eyelids. "I love you so much." I laughed. 

"How are you laughing and crying?" Zayn chuckled, I noticed that his eyes were now open and he was laughing at me. 

"Because I'm just so happy." I said, tears streaming down my face. 

"I'm happy too." He said as he wiped away my tears with his thumb. "I will never stop loving you." He whispered before finally joining our lips. 

"You're wonderful." I whisper into the kiss. It was an amazing kiss, passionate and lovely. We were both smiling into the kiss. 

"I love you." We both said in unison. 

"Forever and always?" Zayn asked as we pulled away from the kiss. 

"Forever and always." I replied, intertwining our hands together. 

Then it was all over. I wish I was lucky enough to say that was a dream. But that did happen. And now every time I see Zayn, it's only in my prayers. 

Little did I know, Zayn was still driving when we shared our kiss and said our 'I love you's'. And we crashed. I wish that I could have died with Zayn, so that I could still be with him. 

But at least we both know that we love each other.