This is him (Narry)

Sorry this is complete rubbish. I just needed to release my inner writer. Also sorry for incorect grammar and spelling.

* *

This is him, this is my little baby boy  You thought as you reached out one finger. You look at your lover, smiling gently at him,  beckoning him forward.  "He's beautiful" You watch as he held out one finger. Tiny fingers wrap around his, and you just might think this is single handily the most beautiful thing you ever witness. You see the exhausted mother who just gave birth to this boy you are holding and you can feel tears prickling at the corners of your eyes. She gives you a weak smile, "What are you going to name him?" She rasps out. You look at Niall, his eyes concentrating at the bundle of joy in his arms."Sam, his name is Sam." She gives you a warm smile, "That's a great name." She held out her arms, wanting to hold her son. "Please take care of him." She runs her thumb lightly over the baby's cheek. "We will" You swore.

This is your son at the age of three and he is a handful. He's running about and shouting. You see your husband chase him around the house and you could not ask for a more perfect life. Giggles were heard throughout the household, you smile and walk over to the source of the noise. "Pa!" You felt his body cling to your leg. "Hey Sammy" You lift the boy up at eye level. "You would never believe what daddy told me"  He rambles on and on but you listen to every word spoken. 

He's five now and ready to start school. The problem is that you don't want to let him go. "I'm going to school tomorrow!" He giggles, and you just scoop him up. "I know, isn't that great. You're going to make tons of friends" Niall bops his nose, smiling. Before you know it, you're leading him towards the classroom. He about to walk into the class but stops right in his tracks. He spun around and ran towards you, wrapping his tiny arms around your neck. "I'll miss you Pa" He's off to see the other kids now, leaving you still kneeling down. 

Here is your sun at the age of 12, thinking he's too old for kisses on the cheek from his dads or those silly nicknames. He's growing up too fast  You thought as you watch him head straight to his room. You feel as if he's still the little six year old that wants to do nothing with the outside world. You don't know if he's gonna grow up alright or have those rocky moments. You don't want him to grow up. A pair of arms wrap around your waist. "What are you thinkin' about?" He mummers the question into your ear, snuggling his face closer to your neck. "It's just...He's growing so fast and I'm scared," He says nothing in return just holds you a bit tighter as if to comfort you that it is okay for you to be scared. 

He's fourteen when he got into his first fight. You get a call from the school informing you about the events that happened today. You raced to tel Niall that you need to get to his school as fast as possible. You see him with an ice pack pressed onto his cheek and a black eye. You don't care that he got into a fight at this moment you're just glad he's alright. "Now Sam, tell me why you decided to fight Eric" The principle leans closer to him and waits for his answer. "They called me a fag because I have two dads, so I punched him" He explains swiftly. "That's me boy!" Niall belts out, wrapping an arm around Sam's shoulder. The principle has a face of shock from Niall's outburst. "Now Mr.Horan, Sam will have to get suspended for a couple of days, I hope you understand that" You both just nod. Sam looks deflated, he was about to argue but decided against it. The three of you walk out of the building. "I'm proud of you son, you stood up for yourself. Granted, not in the best way but still"  Sam chuckled. "I could't let anybody make fun of my dad"

He's sixteen now and you couldn't be more terrified. All the possible things he could be doing, drugs, sex, alcohol. He's reckless at this age and you don't want him to anything. He comes home crying. The tears ran down his cheeks and you just rush to his side. "What happened?" He couldn't make a full sentence, breaking down each time he try. "I-She-Why?" You could understand the code in which he speaks. "Oh Sam," You pull him close, rocking hm back and forth. He sobs harder into your shoulder. After a while he down to a small whimper here and there. "I-I love you Dad" He whispers and your heart nearly melts. "I love you to. Forever and always"

Eighteen. He's eighteen and about to move away from you. He got all his stuff packed and is ready to move onward. He's going to hit another milestone in his life. You know he's not gonna be gone permanently but it still hurts seeing your son leave without you. "Bye Pa" You hug him tight. You let him pull away and hug Niall. You see him get into his car and drive off. You're not going to see him for a few months.  You have always been emotional and this day isn't helping you. Tears just keep coming and coming. He's gone now. He had left the nest. You just want to grab onto him and never let go. You lay on the bed, just waiting for him to return.

He's twenty-two when he introduces you to his fiancee, Serenity. She's a beautiful young lady who captures your son's heart. He looks at her like she's his everything. You can hear Niall pestering her to see Sam's baby photos. "You were adorable as a baby" She gushes as they flip through the book. Sam moans in agony, wanting the floor to just swallow him up. "I thought you would have been the one to show her my baby photos." He says as he helps you cook. "I would have but the old man right there beat me to it."  He throws his head back and laughs. 

Here you are at your son's wedding. Tears make their way down your face. You lace your hand with Niall's. He squeezes your hand, looking at you with sincere eyes. "Harry look" Niall points to your son's beautiful bride making her way towards everyone. You can see the absolute love in Sam's eyes as he lays his eyes on her."I, Serenity, take you,Sam,to be my lawfully wedded  husband,secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love." There is a pause for Sam to speak. "I, Sam, take you,Serenity,to be my lawfully wedded husband,secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love."  You zone in on every single moment that is happening. He's getting married and it feels like yesterday his tiny fingers wrapped around yours. You can hear everyone cheer as they kissed. "Niall," He head snapped to your face," He grew up to fast" He smiles softly. "I know, Harry, I know" He pulls you to the newly weds. "Dad! Pa!" Sam throws his arms around both yours and Niall's shoulder. "Congrats Sam, I'm really proud of you" You say as the tears come back. "Awe Pa, you sappy old man." He teases you but also has tears rimming his eyes. "I'm not a old man"  You two share a laugh. You hear other people whisking away your son. He mouths a apology as he is being dragged on. "This is it Niall, he's all grown. He doesn't need us anymore." 

This is your son all grown to be a proud father and a great son. He's soon to have his own experience with his kids, watching them grow up like you did to him.