Chapter 9.5

(JM, narrating the story)

(Setting : Sportsfeast of JM's company, JM is part of the basketball team playing, Mika, Kiefer and Jirah are cheering for JM. 

Si Mika ang nasa gilid, si Jirah ang nasa gitna)

JM : (narrating) Sabi ni Kiefer, ang corny daw kung pano ako sinagot ni Mika, well, corny pala ha. It's been one month na hindi makaget-over si Kiefer sa Jersey thing na ginawa ni Mika for her. 

I guess everything is alright, Jirah is finally my girlfriend, Kiefer is now Mika's boyfriend. Jirah is now popular because of how good she plays Volleyball, I graduated from my second course, Mika passed Accounting subject and Kiefer had the girl of his dreams. 

Mika finally learned three lessons. 

The First RIght thing to Move On is to Forgive Yourself. 

The First Right thing to fall in Love again is to Forget your Past and Focus on the Present. 

And The First Right Thing to do when you entered a relationship is to Forever be proud of the person you Love. 

Mika, got it all right this time to Kiefer. 

As Kiefer's girlfriend, Mika is required to learn Basketball, so from Accounting, Kiefer is now teaching Mika basketball. But Mika is not alone who flunk in Basketball, I also flunk in Basketball. I don't even know why they put me in here I guess it's because of my 7'11 height.

(JM looked to Mika, Kiefer and Jirah while they are cheering for him. Mika does not pay attention to the game, she is busy eating Ice Cream. While Kiefer as his personal coach is shouting to tell him what to do. And on the other hand, Jirah is there cheering for JM)

(The Opponents shoot the ball, and since matangkad si JM, sya ang nakarebound. But there's no teammate for JM to pass the ball, so he driblle the ball to get in the other side, pero dribble palang, hindi na sya marunong, nawawala na agad yung bola. Kaya nakuha ito agad ng kalaban. )

Kiefer : Grr! Andaya nung kalaban! Hindi man lang hinayaan si JM makapagdribble. 

Jirah : Go JM!

Mika : (busy eating)

(The Opponents scored. Nalungkot sina Jirah at Kiefer. Last 5 minutes na, and the score is 50points versus 50points)

Jirah : Kaya pa yan JM! Kaya pa yan! 

(Good thing, it's JM's teammate ang kumuha ng bola, inidribble nya ito sa other side, sa side nila. )

Kiefer : (shouting) JM! Punta ka sa gitna! Sa ilalim ng Ring!

(JM did what Kiefer said)

(JM is so tall, so JM's teammate pass the ball to JM to shoot the ball)

Kiefer : Shoot JM! Shoot the ball!

(So JM shoot the ball, pero hindi pumasok. Napatayo sina Kiefer at Jirah nang inishoot ni JM yung bola, kaya tumayo rin si Mika)

(Kiefer and Jirah are in dismay, but they went back cheering JM again)

Kiefer : JM! rebound!!!!!!!!

(JM since pinakamatangkad, sya ang nakakuha ng rebound)

Kiefer : Shoot mo ulit JM! Shoot ulit!!!!!!!!!!