No Fear

No Fear

'Run' Ariana thought to herself as her feet hit the pavement , as she landed from jumping from the roof of a large , ugly factory . Her dark red hair swung into her face , blinding her momentarily .

A harsh laugh ripped through the darkness , cold and malevolent . Ariana knew that laugh , the same laugh that had ripped the silence of the night when Ariana's sister was killed , murdered in cold blood . Anger and adrenaline coursed through Ariana's blood-stream . Have no fear , ha . Ariana almost laughed . She was remembering the note her sister , Ava had left when she'd ran off with her murderer .

One line had read : ' Have no fear Ariana , I have found a good man in Carlos , he is a kind man , he will care for me I am sure of it . We are headed to New York soon , I can't wait !'

Two days later , Ava was found dead in the Hudson River stabbed three times in the back and once in the skull . That's when she  started to run . 

“You can't run forever Ariana Douglas “

God , Ariana was scared , more scared than she had ever been in her life .

Ariana was only 17 , and she had a psychopath on her tail . A spear whizzed past Ariana's ear , and she almost froze in surprise . She'd been running for 2 years now , and still no-one , not ever had tried to kill her with a spear or any other weapon . Obviously , they wanted to scare then kill her .

Ariana ran around a sharp bend , and was confronted with a river . The river , the river Ava had been found in . Ariana shouldn't have came back to this godforsaken place .

Ariana's mind flipped back without warning to the day she'd seen Ava , three days after her murder . Ava's platinum blonde hair was dull and straw like . Her green eyes were open , but no longer shining with amusement and life . They were glazed , and lifeless , like glass . Ariana had ran out of the viewing and back to her home , where she began to pack . Shortly after , she was on the first plane to New York City .

“Come out , come out Ariana “

Ugh. He knew Ariana was here , he knew she was standing looking at the swirling water of the Hudson River . Carlos Moreno was the rich , kind business man of her village , and when he began to notice Ariana's sister , her family was delighted . No- one would have guessed that Carlos Moreno could ever hurt , let alone kill someone . But he did . He killed Ariana's sister , then two days after she went on the run ,she got a phone call from Carlos saying that her mother and father had been tragically stabbed in the back . Ariana hadn't used a cell phone since .

She glanced around , trying to find some way out of this hell hole . Of course there was none . The walls of the surrounding buildings seemed to press down on her , holding her captive until Carlos Moreno came to stab Ariana in the back as he had so many others before her . Ariana's stomach plummeted , there was no way out . She was going to die .

So imagine Ariana's surprise when a large Harley Davidson pulled up in front of her .