Oh gosh...

• Jc POV •
I introduced Lexi to the Guys. She started to talk to each of guys. I'm a little worried to. I saw Kian checking her out. Fuck...I have to check on both of them. I have to tell Lexi to watch out. She talked to Sam and Sam...well he started to flirt and him as well. But it's nice to see that they're getting along. When she finally talking to Kian I started to get worried, nervous even Sam was. Kian gets all the girls even Sam and sometimes me. But it's kinda like a battle for Kian and Sam. When I saw that Lexi kissed his cheek. My heart fell down to my feet and evens Sam's. We were both sweating and red.
« Sam POV »
Yes I know, I just meet Lexi but DAM!! She got me all red and sweaty. My heart fell to the ground. When I saw Kian checking her out. The BATTLE HAS BEGUN!!!! Now Kian gets all the girl but not just him..me too. Kian just broke up with his resent girlfriend 2 weeks ago. I have to go for it before Kian gets her. Jc was scared for Lexi because he know that Kian will break her heart, I would too but Lexi is different from the other girls and I like that. I flirted with her but Kian showed anger on his face. But l loved that see said my cheeks were special. I blushed even more. When I slowly charmed her with my eyes she blush it was so cute. I want her...she went to talk to Kian while me and Jc observing them both. Jc should have warned her about me and Kian. But mostly Kian...Lexi is Beautiful, special and Different from other girls I've dated. Kian will break her into pieces. But I'll break him if he gets her and breaks her heart.