You're a Wizard, Justin: Round Two

Note: This is the second part to "You're a Wizard, Justin," taking place during his second year at Hogwarts. Remember, I heart fan ideas! So private message me (don't comment, because I delete suggestion comments to people can't see whats coming next) any ideas you have!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the train station with my mom at 7:00 that Monday morning. My owl, Beyonce hooted in her cage. The whole time, I was thinking, "F my life, F my life,  F my life, F my life, F my life, F my life, F my life, F my life, F my life." Another Hogwarts student bumped his cart into mine, causing it to tip over and dump a vial of some random potion on the platform.

Huffing a breath of frustration as I bent over to wipe it up. I accidentally got some into my mouth and turned myself into a duck. A nearby muggle fainted right on the platform. My mother shrieked and ran around screaming, "MY SON'S BEEN TURNED INTO A DUCK!"

After another wizard found my mother and changed me back, I walked off to platform 9 and 3/4 with my face redder than a tomato. But as I was walking away, she yelled, "WAIT!"

I whipped around to see her holding a yellow blanket above her head. "YOU FORGOT YOUR BLANKIE!"

Embarrassed beyond belief, I continued walking towards the platform. I evenutally reached the magic wall that people ran though to get to the train. The wizard's son who helped me ran though first. Then, I went. I was actually successful this time, considering that last time I was stuck with my ass in the real world and my head facing the train.

I found the entrance to the train and started to walk up the ramp. I was almost on the train when someone yelled, "HEY MS. BIEBER!"

I turned around to see Draco Malfoy and his possey of retarted gangbangers walking up to me. Draco slapped my ass. "Nice tail," he snickered.

I looked down at my butt to see a duck's tail peeking out the end. I tried pulling my shirt over it, but it didn't work. "By, Mr. Ducky," Draco laughed, walking away.

Great. My first few hours and something bad's already happened to me.