shool....not

{Eren POV}
The alram clock went off and I got up I remember it was the first day I'm going to school to meet new friends.

I went to the iPod player ravioli bought for me and started to play some j-pop.I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I putted on my clothes I picked out yesterday and put them on I went to the bathroom to see if I putted my bows right and graded my soul eater backpack and went down stairs to watch anime.

{Levi POV}
I could here loud music from eren's room he must be up and I forgot that I have to take eren to his first day of his new school.I got up and rub my eyes then I went to the bathroom and got dressed.

When I went down stairs I saw anime in the tv eren was awake.

Eren ran over to me when I looked down he was so kawaii he looked like a little girl it was so fucking kawaii.
I went to the kitchen and made him a cheese sandwich and we walked to the car to drive him to school.

*time skip*
As I parked to titan elementary I walked to the class that eren was in.

{Eren POV}
I hold Levi's hand and then I saw someone laughing at me when I went to looked it was a the horse face i saw at the store.I just stuck my tongue out at him and he just did the same.

As we went to the class levi said he had to go.

"Bye ravioli."
And ran to the seat the teacher told me to set.

I sat next to a raven haird girl and a blonde haird boy.

"Hi im Armin."said the blonde haired boy

"Hi I'm mikasa."said the raven haird girl.

*time skip*

{Levi POV}
It was time to pick up eren and when I went to pick him up I saw him talking to a raven haired girl and a bloned haired boy.

"Ravioli this is Armin and mikasa can they come over tomorrow for a play date?"

I blinked eren made friends at the first day of school wow.

"Sure"

"Yay bye guys!"

"Bye!"

As eren entered the car I told him how was school.

"It was great I made a lot of friend!"

"How many."

I think eren made like 4 friends

"9."

What he made 9 friends in one day

"What are there names eren."

"Mikasa,Armin,jean,Petra,Annie, Marco,Connie,Sasha,ymir,"

"They couldn't come over cuz they have things to do."

"Oh that's fine."
And we drove all the way home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author note
~~~~~~~
Sorry if this was short and I haven't been writing a lot I have another fan fic to finish and I just started on two new one if you want you can check then out.