Chapter 2

Kim's P.O.V.

I smiled to myself as I put the last puppy into its box-type-thing-compartment. Finally! I'm the last one left in the shelter as it is 11:48. I stifle a yawn and go to get my bag and keys. It takes me a full five minutes to find them because I can't remember where I put them. Typical me. Once I find them I start to close up the shop. As soon as I walk out the cold wind hits me and I shiver. I close the shelter and make my way over to where I parked my car. As I make my way to my car I get that feeling. You know the one that feels like someone's watching you? Yeah, that. I ignore it and keep walking. Nevertheless I quicken my pace. When I reach my car I breathe out a sigh of relief. As I'm fiddling with my car keys I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and my vision becomes blurry. Ah, that bloody hurts! AM I BLOODY DYING?! I CAN'T DIE!!! Soon, I black out.

_______

LATER

______

I groan.

The pain in my head is excruciating!

"Yo! I think she's up!" yells a voice right next to me.

I groan again.

"Are you awake? Are you? Are you?" the voice says again poking my shoulder.

Ok, I am bloody ready to rip this persons arm off and stick it up his--

"Dave! Let her be and shut up!" says another voice. This one is more powerful. More masculine. More boring.

I force my eyes open and wince at the sudden pain in my head. I try again this time succeeding. I realise that I'm in a car. A moving one at that. Oh, and did I mention....IT'S NOT MINE!!!

My eyes snap fully open as I take in my surroundings. Yup, I'm in a car. Whoop-dee-doo. And to add more fun to it... there are not one...not two...not three...but FOUR guys in here with me.

"Yup! She's up!" chirps the guy who I've classified as 'Dave'.

He grins a wolfish grin at me and my eyes go wide. Is he a rapist? Oh my god! What if they're all cannibals?! I'm cannibal prey! I never thought I would die by being eaten in a Jeep by cannibals! Although, I bet no one thinks about that....

I take 'Dave' in. He has short chocolate brown hair with a fringe and cheerful sky blue eyes. He's sporting quite a bit of muscle there, but not too much. He is about my size but that's sitting down I guess. Quite cute in all. But SO not my type.

"Like what you see?" he asks, smirking.

"Meh." I say simply, wiping the smirk off his face.

The guy in the passenger seat snorts with laughter.

"I like her already!" he says, chuckling.

"Shut up Jake!" growls Dave.

"Ok.... WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL AM I DOING HERE?!!!!" I scream, not able to keep it in.

The car swerves during my outburst.

"Jesus!" yells the guy driving. "What the hell?!"

He turns to face me. He has short blonde hair with a quiff and green eyes..... I swear I know him from somewhere.... His eyes widen.

"Loud b1tch?!" he exclaims. Then it hits me.

"PMS-ing dude?!" I yell in horror. This is the guy from the café!!! Ugh.

"We'll explain everything once we get home." says a much calmer voice sat beside Dave.

"I'm not going ANYWHERE with you!" I screech, freaking out.

"Yes, you are. Now shut up!" yells PMS-ing guy.

Really? That far? OK, Bring it Mr. Kidnapper!

"100 BOTTLES OF MILK ON THE, 100 BOTTLES OF MILK! YOU TAKE ONE DOWN, PASS IT AROUND, DRINKETY DRINK TILL THE MILK RUNS OUT!" I screech.

*99 bottles of milk and one bitten hand later*

"......DRINKETY DRINK TILL THE MILK RUNS OUT! THEY'RE ALL GONE!!!" I scream.

Dave glares at me, cradling his hand. What can I say? I bite!

The car slows. We must be here! Yay! Finally! Now I can run!

I look out of my window. Oh sweet mother of everything sour that is basically a mansion.

What the hell did I get myself into?!