A 180 Degree Turn [BoyXBoy] Chapter 10

Le gasp! 2 chapters in one day? Read on. :D

Gabriele’s POV

The rest of my family went to stay with my Aunt Carolina after dinner with Aunt Carolina and her family. And here I was at home, feigning sick. They were reluctant, but I called out butler, Marco, to take me home.

I didn’t want to ruin family night, but I wasn’t going to ruin their mood with my crappy attitude. After the little encounter with Dylan and the children that kept calling him daddy, I got as irritated as the time Professor Umbridge appeared in Harry Potter.

I mean, honestly! I’ve been gone for a day and a half and the next thing I know –he’s a dad to three kids. Maybe tomorrow, he’ll announce that he wants to take over the world! You can’t blame me. I know you think I’m over exaggerating, but I’m upset. Very upset at the guy who claims to like me.

My phone rang, cutting off my thoughts on how to approach my boyfriend issues. I checked the caller ID to see Allison’s name flash on the screen. I chose the green button and pressed the phone to my ear.

“Hey, Ally, what got you calling?”

Allison sounded a bit mad when she replied, “Hey, baby. I know that this might get you mad, but a little heads up for you –”

I cut her off by saying, “If this is about Dylan having kids, then I know.”

Allison was silent for a while and suddenly ranted about how a big butt Dylan is. I listened to her for a while and when she calmed down a bit, I told her that Dylan and I would talk it over.

“I still think you should at least kick his balls when you see him tomorrow.” Allison said before telling me her break for the shoot was over.

“Ally, the photographer is getting impatient.” I heard Anne’s voice in the background.

“Bye, Gabby, good night, we love you.” The twins said in unison and the line went dead.

A few minutes after Allison’s call, my phone rang again and saw it was Hailey.

“Hailey?”

“Gabe, Anne said that Ally already told you?” Hailey asked.

“Yeah,” I mumbled.

Hailey also ranted saying that she’ll make Terry, their family pet tiger, chase Dylan to the next state. What she didn’t know is that Dylan’s an oversized killing machine in the form of a wild wolf.

“Listen to what he has to say, but never forget to kick his ass.” I winced at Hailey’s usage of crude words.

Hailey and I talked a bit more before she hung up. I turned on the television which was in my room and watched some mindless cartoons. After getting bored of watching CSI, I decided to hit the sack.

But before I could fully fall into sleep’s arms, my phone vibrated, signalling a message. I grudgingly felt for my phone somewhere on my bed in the dark. When I finally found it, I saw that it was text from Katie reading, “Don’t be 2 hard on him. And don’t overreact. He deserves a chance 2 explain. I kno u love him. Night bby <3”

The message shocked me. Out of all my friends, I would’ve thought that Katie would be mad the most. She would’ve told me that she’ll be ripping Dylan’s balls off for me or breaking his legs. Instead, I got a text saying that I should let Dylan explain himself.

I smiled at Katie’s considerate words. She’s right. I should’ve let Dylan explain instead of getting mad like a little kid. I should’ve been mature about the whole situation and not get the condition get to me.

Katie was right when she said I love him. No matter what happens, I just can’t bring myself to be mad at him for long, much less hate him.

I quickly typed a thank you and good night to Katie and proceeded to text Dylan.

After sending Dylan the text, I smiled and lay my head down as sleep successfully got me.

Dylan’s Really Quick POV

After I tucked my children into bed –completing the check list my mother gave me, I trudged down the hall to my own room and plopped myself on my own bed.

After recounting today’s events, I groaned to myself. Well, that’s one way to tell my boyfriend. I realized that I’ve been explaining to Gabriele’s friends why I have kids the whole day.

It was nearing midnight and I still couldn’t sleep a wink. I was nervous. Gabriele seemed so cold when he left the washroom.

My phone vibrated and I didn’t want to answer it, but I was curious as to who would text me at this ungodly hour.

“Hey Dylan. Sorry for earlier. Talk 2 u tom. Good night. :)” I checked to see who texted me and saw Gabriele’s name. It made a tired, goofy grin appear on my face. This must mean I’m partially forgiven.

And my eyes drooped and I fell asleep, knowing that Gabriele’s not so mad anymore.

--

A/N: I just had to stop there. o 3o

Time to pick out the cast!

Votes and comments (whether for cristisism or compliments) make me work faster.

How about 20 votes for the 9th and 10th chapter? Too much? :D

Enjoy, vote, comment and fan! :D

-Nick