chapter 1 part 3

while trying to put my muffin and water into my back pack i glanced at my watch and it read 7:43 "oh crap" and i broke off into a run and felt like i didnt want to stop. i felt like i wasnt run at my fullest so i tried to see how fast i could go. wow as i was running i see trees and houses whipping pass me and before i knew it i was at my bus stop and made it just in time because my bus just got there. when i made my was onto the bus i made my way to the back with my friends tori, nattie, christal, my boyfriend sean, and his friends rick, cayden, and ryan. but there was one person missing one of my bestfriends micheal.

"whats up kids?" i said in a joking tone that made them laugh

"hey mom, im hungry" dave said joking back. dave is the funny one in our group and also a quarter back with sean, but sean is also captain of the football team.

"sorry kid all i have is a chocalate muffin" i said the last part raising my tone and eyebrows knowing he would want to trade me.

"really i have a banana nut muffin" he said trying to sound sad and trying to hide his smirk.

"oh thats my favorite lets trade" i said

"ok!" he said very exicted.

i love banana nut muffins with all my heart. and me and dave do a muffin trade every morning. dave is also one of my bestfriends since we knew each other from first grade and we were partners in crime. he is also a very random person too.

"so guys the weirdest things happend to me this morning" i said breaking them from their side conversations.

"yeah like what?" tori said

"well my alarm clock was beeping like louder than usual and out of annoyance i tried to turn it off and ended up breaking it, not only that i had this nasty cut on my hand and it started to heal right before my eyes" i said lifting my hand to show them the cut.

"mira...i dont see anything" dave said as if i was crazy. but sure enough when i looked at my hand...it wasnt there.

"what?" i said mainly to myself. "no it was here like 15 mins ago, and not only that but i thought i was going to be late for the bus so i ran two whole blocks, and you guys know how long those blockes are by our house, and i made it here in one minute. and i wasnt even out of breath and you guys i am not the one for runnin" i said in one breath sounding scared.

"well that is kinda weird..hehe.. right guys" tori said with a lie voice. she was never a good liar, even since we were kids when dave, micheal, sean, her, and i would always get into trouble we always told her not to say anythig before she gots us caught. so i guess i will just have to ask her later about whats going on later.

"well..this is an awquard moment.... how about the weather?" dave said again with his randomness that made us all burst out into fitts of laughter.

"wow dave you sure know how to change the subject and make people laugh" i said to him.

"huhh.. you want to see something funny? ill show you funny" he said while standing up in the middle of the bus isle dancing and singing peanut butter jelly time.

"its peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, way eih at way eih at, i said peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter and jelly with a baseball bat." he sang wile dancing like he had on a banana suit with miracas on (like brian had on in family guy) and then started doing the dutty wine. and of course the people on the school bus started to laugh, even the bus driver.

"you...are...su-such..a..class clown. i try to say between laughters.

"well mira i dont know what it is but, i just know what the people want" he said with a cocky grin on his face.

"oh grate were here at school." i said in a sarcastic tone. as we all got up to get off the bus tori stoped me.

"hey mira?...can i talk to you?" she asked me sounding kindve scared

"yea sure. whats up?" i asked her

"um.... nothing ill have to tell you later" she said looking around. walking away from me.

"um..ok?" i said looking around and didnt see anyone. but why wouldnt she want to tell me now? that was stange. it must be something she didnt feel like she could tell me. well not yet at least.