Ryders Debt

"This Wasn't supposed to happen! Things were supposed to be better after all of this! What happened?! where did we go wrong?! Oh God! Help!" Tyler screamed as he tried to stop his friend from completely bleeding out.

The hole in his friends chest was too big and too deep to stop the bleeding. No matter how hard he put pressure on the wound, there was no chance for Him. No one was around. No where to run. Tyler is alone. The burning fire cast a light glow around him. The gun laying next to his brother cast a shadow and a glare that reflects in Tyler's eyes.

Tyler lets go of the bleeding wounds to pick up the gun. He slowly stands to his bloody feet. He stares at the one still alive. Still crawling. Still bleeding. Tyler stalks slowly over to the last one. All expression of the person that was there before is gone. He tightens his grip around the gun. Pure hatred for the man on the floor radiating out of his body.

He stopped right over the man. He pushed the barrel of the gun into a gaping hole in the mans back. He screamed a blood curtailing scream. Tyler's expression completely blank of emotion. He pulled the trigger to the gun sending the first bullet out of his body and onto the ground. The man screamed louder, but blood clogged his throat before he could finish.

Tyler rolled the man over so he was facing him. Tyler put the gun towards the mans head.

"You know... Whats coming... If you pull... That trigger." The man coughed out the words. Tyler's facial expression didn't change. He pulled the trigger. He felt the guns recoil and kick send waves through his hands and forearm. The mans forehead imploded sending fragments of skull, blood and tissue, all over Tyler.

"Its already here.."

_____________________________________________________________________________

-Matt