I Need You ~ Sad Harry Styles Imagine

"Harry!" I yelled as i jumped into his arms. "Amy!" He tackled me. "I missed you so much." I mumbled into his shoulders. Harry has been on tour for 6 weeks. You missed him like crazy. "I'm here now. That's all that matters babe." He stroke my hair. We sat down to talk and catch up. Even though we skyped every night and talked on the phone, it just wasn't the same. "Amy?" Harry cleared his throat. "Yeah?". I said as i looked into his green orbs. He stayed silent. "Um, nothing." I let it pass. He had been acting strange for the rest of the night. "Harry, are you okay?" I asked while rubbing his shoulder. "Uh, yeah." He gave me a fake smile. I didn't buy it. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. As i walked back, i heard him talking on the phone. I sat down on the stairs so he wouldn't see me eavesdropping. "I haven't told her yet. No. It would break her heart. Lou, it's not easy to tell the love of your life that you're dying." 'Dying?' What does he mean? "The doctor said she could do nothing about it. It's up to God now." He sighed. Is he ill? "Yeah. I gotta go." He hung up. I walked back into the room. "Harry? What's wrong? Are you ill?" He looked at me with tears rolling down his cheek. I have never seen him cry. "I have to go." He said as he grabbed his coat and ran towards the door. I sat there. Scared and confused. I called Louis. "Hey Ames" "Hey Lou. May i ask you a question?" "Of course love." "What's wrong with Harry?" He stayed silent. "Louis!" I screamed into the phone. "Harry has been, um, Harry-" "Spit it out Lou!" "Harry has cancer." I felt as if my whole.heart had shattered into a million pieces. "W-what?". Tears fell down from my face. "Please tell me that this isn't true!" I cried. "I'm sorry. He's been like this for a week. The doctors say he only has 9 days." "No!" "I'm truly sorry Ames." He sniffled. I hung up. "Why?!" I screamed. I cried until the next day. I heard a knock on the door. I stood up to answer. It was Harry. "Harry! Why didn't you tell me?!" He pulled me into a hug. "I didn't want to see you hurt. They tried everything." I cried into his shirt. "Louis told you huh?" I nodded. "Why you Harry? Out of all the people , why you?" I was crying so hard that i could barely speak. "I- I don't know." "We'll get through this together." I stared into his what used to be jade green eyes. Now they were dark and dull. "I love you Harry." He kissed my cheek. "I love you too." We laid in bed and watched 'The Notebook' and 'The Titanic' all day. Harry fell asleep halfway through 'The Titanic'. I got up to change into my pajamas. On my way to the bathroom, something caught my eye. On my table in the hallway, there was a picture of me and Harry in Los Angeles a few years back. *flashback*. "Harry! Stop!" I managed to get out in between laughter. "You took the last strawberry!" He tickled me as punishment. He soon got tired and stopped. "It was good too." I teased. "You're evil." I giggled. He took the whipped cream and sprayed it all over my nose. He then took a cherry and topped it. I did the same. "We're such idiots." I gushed. He took out his phone and took a picture. He tweeted it saying 'I love my Rudolph ♥ :)'. "Promise me we'll stay happy forever?" He whispered. "I promise." I said as i kissed his cheek. *End of flashback.* A tear slipped down my cheek. A pair of strong hands hugged around my waist. "I miss that." He said softly. "I do too." I turned around and kissed him. "Goodnight beautiful. Always remember that I love you no matter what." The next morning i woke up to an empty right side. I frowned. "Harry?" I called out. He didn't answer. I just assumed he was making breakfast, so i brushed it off. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As i walked in there, i saw Harry on the floor with a bottle of pills beside him and a note in his hand. "Harry!" I cried out. "Harry! Please wake up!" I shook him vigorously. I got up to call the boys. "He's on the floor!" I shouted. A few minutes later, they arrived. I was still holding Harry in my hands. "Why Harry? Why would you do this?!" I sobbed into his shoulder. "Harry!" Niall shouted. "Oh my god." Escaped from Liam's and Zayn's mouth. "Harry! Wake up!" Louis ran over to his side. "Harry please." He held his cold hand to his heart. "Dear God, Please!" They all sobbed. Liam called the paramedics and they as well arrived a few minutes later. "Excuse me ma'am?" The man said motioning over to Harry. I slowly nodded and they placed him on the gurney. "I-is h-he alr-right?" I said scared. "We don't know. We're taking him to the ER. You may come with us." The rest of the boys came. *At the ER.* We all surrounded Harry's body, praying. I cried softly. The nurse came in. "I'm sorry to say this but Harry has passed." My heart skipped 20 beats. I collapsed onto the floor. "No!" The boys held me back as the doctors took Harry. "Harry!" I screamed. I cried hysterically. The nurse came in and gave me a drug to calm me down. Zayn patted me on the shoulder. "I think you might want to read this." He said wiping away tears and handing me a piece of paper. I took a deep breath and read it. "Amy, by the time you have read this, i'm dead. I can't go through with this. Since this terrible disease came, no one has been happy. You have made me the happiest man alive. You have been there for me when i needed somebody. If i go on any longer, it would be you who would take this gruesome action that i am about to take. I love you so much. I said about one thousand times yeah? I tell you this so you never forget it. I will be with you always. I will watch over you always. I will wait for you when it is your time. It's not easy saying goodbye is it? Well, let's not think of it as a goodbye. Let's think of it as a 'see you later'. I have to go. I'm taking the less painful way out. Please remember that i love you more than anything. You go live your wonderful life ahead. Don't worry about me. I love you Amy. X Harry." I fell into Louis' arms. "Harry!" I sobbed. They cried more than i did. "He's in a better place now Ames." Louis' voice cracked. *2 days later*. I've been crying for 2 days straight. Today was Harry's funeral. It kills me to think that today is the last time i'll ever get to see him. I got into the car and drove to the funeral home. I quickly walked up to his open coffin. I stroke his cold , hard and pale face. "Harry." The tears threatened to come. His eyes were black. It was time to leave. I closed his eyes. "Bye Harry". I cried more than i ever did at the funeral. The boys tried to comforted me. When the funeral was over, i sat down by his grave. "Harry, I miss you more than anything." "I miss you too." A familiar voice said. Harry. He sat down next to me. "How are you holding up?" I didn't answer. I continued to stare at his gravestone. "Why?" "Why what?" He asked confused. "Why would you kill yourself?" He sighed and looked at me. "I had to. I couldn't hold on much longer." I started to cry. "You selfish inconsiderate jerk!" I exclaimed. "I hate you!" He chuckled. "Come on now, you don't hate me." "I'm sorry. I just miss you like hell." He lifted up my chin with his finger. "If you ever need me, just call me name. Alright?" He got up. "H-Harry, w-where are you going?" He waved at me and blew me a kiss. "I love you Amy." "Harry!" I ran after him. He disappeared in a blink of an eye. "I need you."