(PC/Mac) The Awesome Foursome - Surviving Night One

Meet the Awesome Foursome...

Rebekah - Rebebs

Jacob - BobBob50

Joe - ZERO

Alex - luggie2000

The Awesome Foursome - Surviving Night One

Alex: Joe, have you joined yet?

Joe: No, I'm just about to.

Alex: Hold up, wait for me! I'm not even on Minecraft yet.

Joe: OK, I'm joining Rebekah's server now.

Alex: What? No, I said wait - oh, whatever.

ZERO joined the game.

luggie2000 joined the game.

Rebebs: What's up, fellow Steves?

luggie2000: Yeah, we're the Steve Gang...

Rebebs: Yeparooni!

luggie2000: No, it's yip taro!

ZERO: I thought we were the Awesome Foursome...

luggie2000: We are, but we're all Steves as well.

ZERO: Oh right, yeah. Jacob, where are you?

BobBob50: I'm just getting some stuff.

Rebebs: What stuff?

ZERO: Tell me if you find diamond!

BobBob50: No diamond, but I've got some iron, some coal and 64 wooden planks already.

Rebebs: Guys, we need to build a shelter!

luggie2000: No, we should pitch camp; it's too late now. Jacob you need to tell us where you are because we can come and find you.

BobBob50: But you said it's too late. Anyway, I've already started to pitch camp so you can find me in the morning.

Rebebs: Yeah, but we need to make our own camp. Joe, are you coming with us?

luggie2000: Us? Whoever said I was going? No seriously, I am coming with you guys.

Rebebs: I didn't actually mention you, though. I was referring to Jacob *pouts*.

ZERO: Can we stop the sarcasm now, guys? It's getting dark pretty quickly so we have to start now!

luggie2000: OK, just dig into that hill for now.

ZERO: What hill?

luggie2000: The one with the pig standing at the top.

Rebebs: How about I just start digging the doorway? Then all our problems are sorted.

luggie2000: I'll quickly go and get some wood; you know, just to make a door and stuff.

Rebebs: We'll need a crafting table and possibly a chest, too.

luggie2000: Alright, alright! Breaking wood into splinters with just your bare hands (or hand, more like) takes a lot longer than you think! You're always welcome to craft a handy wooden axe for me to use!

Rebebs: Alex... I do play Minecraft, I think I know how long it takes to destroy a tree.

ZERO: We don't have to have a door if you're not willing to collect a load of wood. Just skip the door and we can block the doorway with the leftover dirt for tonight.

Rebebs: Yeah, I mean, it's not like we're staying here. We'll be on the move again tomorrow morning... Trying to find Jakes.

ZERO: Right, I've got some wood. Any requests for a crafting table? It seems like we'll need one at this rate...

luggie2000: Crikey, how much wood have you got?

Rebebs: Joe, make a crafting table and, if you can, a wooden sword for all of us. Then that way we can fight off any stupid mobs that come our way while we're trying to find Jacob. Oh, and forget what I said about a chest, there's not much point.

luggie2000: Sounds like a good plan. Anyone got any cobblestone?

ZERO: I already made a crafting table so I do have some cobblestone. I can make stone swords instead, if you want.

luggie2000: OK.

Rebebs: Right, guys, I've made a couple of rooms for us. I think we should keep this little hut so that if one of us (or all of us) are stranded and can't find our way back to base camp, we can just rest here for the night. Just make sure we've got some torches to light the place up with because none of us want a skeleton as a roommate, I'm sure.

ZERO: I think we'll need to focus on torches for this place at a later date but for the meantime, we better focus on gathering some more resources.

luggie2000: Like what? We've already got quite a lot stuff between us...

ZERO: Well, like more cobblestone to make stronger weapons and more wood to make the sticks.

Rebebs: Also, you never know when you might need some wood for other things so it's always good to carry extra.

luggie2000: But not too much, just in case you get blown out of your pixelated skin by a creeper and lose the lot! I'm never really up to travelling to the other side of the world just to collect my stuff again - especially when I have a creeper to blame.

Rebebs: Too right.

luggie2000: Thinking of it, we should have pitched camp where one of us spawned...

ZERO: Why? We can always use teleport. If you want to teleport to me you just type in /tp

luggie2000: Awesome, we'll try that when one of us can't find our way to base camp... When we create one, that is.

Rebebs: It's daytime out there now, guys! I've got some dirt for the journey to Jacob.

luggie2000: Ha, I like that one; the Journey to Jacob!

Rebebs: Yup, it's my outstanding alliteration skills.

ZERO: Why do we need dirt?

luggie2000: LOL, change the subject much!

Rebebs: Well, it's like wood - you never know when it might come in handy.

ZERO: Yeah, I agree, actually. Dirt is great for getting you out of sticky situations.

Rebebs: Yeah, like when you're stuck on a cliff and can't get down.

luggie2000: And when you're trying to climb one!

ZERO: Like now!

Rebebs: No, it's fine. Look, here's a little staircase thing leading to the top. Actually, we may need to use some of the dirt but it should be fine. It may take longer than we expected, though!

luggie2000: Oh well, it's the start of a new Minecraft day which means...

ZERO: The start of a new mission!

luggie2000: Which goes by the name of...

Rebebs: The Journey to Jacob!

ZERO: That was way too cheesy!

luggie2000: I know, right. Let's not do that again.

Rebebs: Agreed.