Xavier

The absolute worst thing ever has happened! The Tunnels are collapsing! King Arthur blames the tunnel workers, me included. He is having us erased from existence this evening. I have to find a way to the upper world soon. So far I've found exactly nothing, but I have an idea. If I can find my way to Paris, maybe I could get out through the opened Catacombs. But I have to be quick, the guards will be coming to torture us any minute. My room in the Tunnels is near Paris, so I can probably find my way. I go through old tunnels, new tunnels, tunnels that I built myself, until I smell the smell of humans. It's a terrible smell, a smell of armpit odors and whatnot. Humans are filthy! Suddenly, up ahead, I see a light. I think it's an exit sign. Yes! I scamper through the the last few tunnels and climb the stairs to the open. I open the door, and day star light hits my face. I look around. I am underneath the Big A in Paris. Big A is Nixion talk for the Eiffel Tower. I scramble out of the tunnel and close the door behind me. If I hadn't just climbed through it, I wouldn't even know it was there. It is very well disguised. I look up and see a figure walking towards me. I turn around and bolt away from the girl. Nixions can run really fast. But the girl catches up with me, and grabs my arm. I turn around, afraid to see some hideous creature, but instead I see purple eyes. And her hair, it's fake! "I am a Nixion, are you?" She asks in fluent nixionese. "Yes," I tell her. She then tells me to follow her and she takes me to the sewers. I am assuming that this is where she lives. We climb in and crawl into a tiny hole that opens up into a room that looks exactly like mine at home. Wait! "Are these part of the tunnels?" I ask her, nervous for the answer. "Yes, but they have been closed off for years." She tells me. I let out a sigh. I an safe, for now. "So, what's going on with my brother, King Arthur?"