Phan ~ one-shot

To my dear friend that i am writing this for: listen u lil shit its gonna be okay but don't read so many damn sad fanfics, we are still crying over twist and shout.  eat a lot of ice cream and remember u lil potato, don't cry, craft~

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

well, sometimes being sick was not always that bad. especially when u had the best damn boyfriend in the world.

Dan had been taking care of Phil the entire day, starting from when he knocked on Phils door, and giving him breakfast on the bed, Also when Phil had tried to go to the living room, and accidentally fallen in the hallway, Dan had rushed to his rescue from the kitchen .. a frying pan still in hand.

right now he was sitting curled up on their sofa, hiding in a blanket hugging Dans Haru pillow and watching some anime. His brain was a mess, he couldn't even concentrate on the screen and just because they spoke Japanese didn't make it any better. well, at least he didn't need to go outside, not because he didn't like to be outside, but the idea of him standing in the middle of a freaking storm made him burry his head in Dans pillow.

"i knew you preferred Haru over me", dan snorted handing Phil a bowl of delicious chicken soup. " well, he is pretty warm and cozy and i am pretty cold right now", Phil said in a raspy voice, still not being able to talk properly. Dan stopped for a moment, looking like he saw an freaking angel and then started to scramble away from the sofa. Since Phil had a soup to finish he didn't exactly ask what Dan was up to now, his boyfriend was a pretty creative person.  

After seeing his boyfriend collect almost every piece of blankets, pillows and other soft things they owned into a massive pile, Dan started to build everything together. taking chairs and using them to hold up giant pillows, throwing blankets everywhere and honestly Phil thought that Dan had gone mad for a second there, but where proven wrong when dan put fairy light around what now looked like a fortress made out of pillows. Dan had even put to lions guarding the door, and not that he complained as Dan went and got snacks and the computer, safely putting them inside the fortress.

Phil lost in all thought, didn't see Dan coming, dressed as a knight, or more like having a blanket around his shoulders like a cape with a matching lightsaber in his hand, he was also hiding something behind his back, and he matched it all with a proud smile on his face.

"will my prince please come with me, thy i have found a fortress worthy of a king", Dans said as he placed the object he had been hiding behind his back on Phils head. A Freaking tiara.

"well, i don't know, should i? i haven't seen you slay a dragon for me yet", Phil smiled a tired smile but Dan thought it still was one of the most beautiful things in the world. well, everything about phil was heavenly and he had actually only got the Haru pillow because it reminded him of Phil.

Dan took Phil hand and kissed it, making the other boy blush like a mad man. Satisfied with the look on his boyfriend, Dan decided it was about time to show his prince the fortress he had put his soul in, apparently building a fortress was so much more tiring than he thought it would be, but for the look of Phils face ( and his happiness ) Dan would do it a thousand times over again.

leading Phil through the labyrint of blankets and pillows making up the Door to the mighty fortress,  Phil was met by an amazing view, not only had Dan put fairy lights outside, but inside to, along with thousand of different snacks, of course including maltesers and the His Laptop open with an episode of attack on titan.

"oh Dan, you never stop to surprise me don't you?", phil laughed as he lunged at Dan, kissing his face a thousand times over. Dan took his adorable little lions hand in his, and kissing him a last time before  starting the episode. Snuggling so Phil was little spoon and Dan held him tight, Dan played with Phils hair, sometimes braiding it.

noticing phil breathes becoming heavier and heavier, dan snuggled closer and tucking a lose pair of hair behind his ear before whispering in his close to phils ear, "and i will never stop surprising you either, good night my brave lion". 

they both slept soundly through they whole night, and to both of their surprises Phil was healthy the next morning, but hey, at least now being sick was not as awful as it used to be. 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

well, i could have made it longer i know, i know. but i am actually doing  another fanfiction ( also phan )  but I'm trying to just get the plot together  before posting it and so, anyway hope you enjoyed~